Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note to welcome Mohawk to the Board!!!
Jason and his Wife joined the Tot Lot this last weekend next to 8myl. His home Port
is Hideaway Harbor and is a neighbor of Bill's(8myl) there. He stated he had been lurking for awhile....We said you gota join!!! He stated....I don't have a sign on name.....We stated will give ya one.....So I asked for starts....What's you cultural heritage??? He stated American Indian and some other blends as well. So 8myl and I started rattling off Indian names....and Mohawk was born!!
Anyways.....Great to have ya Aboard!!!!

XO

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Welcome To The Network Mohawk! Glad you could join us

·
Registered
513 Posts
Thanks XO for the intro! As XO was saying I have been lurking for some time now while trying to come up with a handle. Of course XO & 8myl had one in seconds but, don't expect to see a mohawk on this bald head!

Thank you guys for the warm welcomes I look forward to meeting all of you! over a beer of course

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome Mohawk! Oh and happy 30th!
Finally, no more lurking You & the misses will be a great addition to
this group.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(Mohawk @ Jul 20 2004, 11:19 AM)don't expect to see a mohawk on this bald head!

If that's the case then the name is even more funny, (in a good way, of course
)
Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
WELCOME, LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT FREE TANK OF GAS!!!!

(FOR INITIATION TO THE BOARD, MOHAWK WAS INFORMED THAT HE HAS TO TOP OFF ALL LSCN MEMBERS FUEL TANKS.....AND HE THINKS WE WERE KIDDING).

·
Registered
226 Posts
QUOTE(daileyinterest @ Jul 20 2004, 11:26 AM)WELCOME, LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT FREE TANK OF GAS!!!!

(FOR INITIATION TO THE BOARD, MOHAWK WAS INFORMED THAT HE HAS TO TOP OFF ALL LSCN MEMBERS FUEL TANKS.....AND HE THINKS WE WERE KIDDING).
Already filled mine and charged it to his well- (after running to Bayfest and back $$$)
.....NEXT! Oh yeah Jay, Dawn said she can use the gas sales -she should be calling you anytime now
for a credit card#

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Welcome Jason!

It was nice meeting you and Callie on Sunday! Glad you finally stopped lurking and signed on. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys this summer out at the Moot.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(daileyinterest @ Jul 20 2004, 12:26 PM)WELCOME, LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT FREE TANK OF GAS!!!!

Cool!!! 300 big ones.....

·
Registered
513 Posts
Daileyinterest, your killin me!

Thanks 8myl I was trying to quietly let the B-day thing slide by! just for that I'm not paying for your gas!!

Hammer $300

Mongo, Thanks for pending the time to talk it was great meeting all of you. Kali and I are also looking forward to hanging with you guys out there! I am kicking myself for not joining before now.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
welcome to the second best place to be when not on your boat!

happy birthday!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts