Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell us about yourself?

How did you hear about lscn?

Do you have a boat?

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jun 23 2004, 10:00 AM)Snooze Ya Looze goes WAY back. He's been a member since 2002. He posted earlier last week that the idea of LSCN was actually born on his boat!

WOW that's cool. I just haven't seen the name before.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jun 23 2004, 11:00 AM)Snooze Ya Looze goes WAY back. He's been a member since 2002. He posted earlier last week that the idea of LSCN was actually born on his boat!

Dave, make sure you have your profile added in this thread.
REEEally?

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Actually it's true. The thought originated on Dave's boat around 5 years ago. We were in his Scarab Thunder in the middle of the lake wondering what the heck to do. He said your the one with the internet company, you should start a site or something. It was history ever since.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jun 23 2004, 02:42 PM)Actually it's true. The thought originated on Dave's boat around 5 years ago. We were in his Scarab Thunder in the middle of the lake wondering what the heck to do. He said your the one with the internet company, you should start a site or something. It was history ever since.
Ohhhh, THAT Dave!!

Since when have WE not had "something to do" on the lake??

Now, we have MANY options!!

Thanks CaptRob!!!

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Thanks ! but I'm not a new guy I'm an old guy !

If it wasn't for LSC I probably wouldn't be here. My
father and grandfather both kept there boats at the
North Star sail club on the clinton river. My dad and his
buddie sailed in the Macinaw race back in about 1952
and low and behold there was my my future mom partying
on Macinaw Iland with two of her girlfriends. Well they
met that day and the rest is all history. My granfather was
adopted when he was just a baby but later traced back
his heritage and found out that his father was french
canadian and his mother was and American indian from
Wampole Iland which is up the St. Clair river. My father
spent a lot of time growing up on Harsens Iland and
actually built a cottage on the Iland when he was just 16
and it was right down the street form Browns. I use to fish in the Moot with my dad when i was 3 years old, way before a lot of you were even born ! They are all gone now to the big lake in the sky
and since, i have made
my home on the lake but with all the work involved haven't had anytime to go boating
" Better days are coming at least in my dreams "

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jun 23 2004, 01:42 PM)Actually it's true. The thought originated on Dave's boat around 5 years ago. We were in his Scarab Thunder in the middle of the lake wondering what the heck to do. He said your the one with the internet company, you should start a site or something. It was history ever since.
No ! not the middle of the lake ,we were cruising down the black creek leaving metro beach , what were we smoking that day ! something good if i remember right !

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
By the way you all missed the best tiki night yet at Jacks last night ! Ya must have still been recovering from the weekend !
" SNOOZE YA LOOZE "

1 - 14 of 14 Posts