Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome!
Heard you were at the bon fire, so you got to meet some peeps. Did you make it into any of the pictures?

Tell us about yourself...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks Mike,

Yes I met some PEEPS (is that right? what does that stand for?) at the bon fire!! I think I gave 10 or so partiers my business card! I had a blast that night. I am a friend of Stans (the homeowner).

I am a Confident Green Eyed Sunshine Girl who is 30ish, single and loves to have fun. I have a deck boat (Dell*icious) and have made it to the last 4 jobbie nooners. I have been to muscamoot bay and absolutely love Lake St Clair! I also trailer my boat to Caseville and Higgens Lake.

I am a loan officer and have a very flexible schedule.

I love to dance, party and meet new friends. I like to go to concerts and sporting events. The BRB sounds awesome!

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Klaudia Dell (thus Dellicious spelled wrong!)

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hi Dellicious!
Peeps means your people/friends. There is alot of abreviating going on but you'll get the hang of it.
I'm still learning myself. Just joined the net at the end of the summer this year myself. There is still alot of great people still to meet. You can meet alot of them tomorow at TNT's on Harper and 15 Mile.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
welcome del icious ,,,

ive never been to tnt s is it a after work type bar a dance club like auggies? sports bar ? being a west sider am going to have to check it out , on a friday or sat.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hey bobrob20!
It's more like a sports bar on Tuesday and dance club Thur-Sat. They have the usual pooltables and darts.
They give us LSCN members drink specials on Tuesday's. Really the specials go for the whole bar but it just makes us feel special knowing where getting a deal.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Oct 28 2003, 12:33 AM)welcome del icious ,,,

ive never been to tnt s is it a after work type bar a dance club like auggies? sports bar ? being a west sider am going to have to check it out , on a friday or sat.
Its a pub/bar, pretty big place, if you want to check it out I suggest a Tuesday. show up between 7:30 and 8:00 get a burger, meet the Peeps and make every effortto get home at a reasonable hour....

We do hang out there on Fri and Sat.---Off n On. Once in a while, But Tuesdays are our group therapy.... Boaters talking about boating......Peeps talking about drinking, how ever what I said was true, you want to make friends, all you need to do is show up.

how ever what I said was true, you want to make friends, all you need to do is show up.

how ever what I said was true, you want to make friends, all you need to do is show up.

Yeppers you get the point.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
just might have to be sick one wed morn and make it up there on tues when lscn peeps are there. thanks ,,,

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Welcome Dell*icious,

I hope you know how to drink, party, and have fun decuase thats preaty much all we do here. Look forward to meeting you.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Welcome look forward to meeting you!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
I am a Confident Green Eyed Sunshine Girl who is 30ish, single and loves to have fun. I have a deck boat (Dell*icious) and have made it to the last 4 jobbie nooners. I have been to muscamoot bay and absolutely love Lake St Clair! I also trailer my boat to Caseville and Higgens Lake.

A girl with her own boat.....OH YES BABY you found the right group!

I love to dance, party and meet new friends. I like to go to concerts and sporting events. The BRB sounds awesome!

Your invited, just jump on board......

Higgin Lake
My cabin is in Lake City..Neighbor?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Welcome aboard, I was wondering how long it would take for you to sign up. It was nice meeting you at the benefit pig roast and I am glad you made the excellent choice of joining this close nitch of people.

See you either at the parties or on the water.

Cotty

1 - 20 of 29 Posts