Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do beleive I met you last night as Pualigan's DATE! Sorry for the hard time you got from some of the peeps, but thats the way they are!

Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jan 3 2004, 12:11 PM)I do beleive I met you last night as Pualigan's DATE! Sorry for the hard time you got from some of the peeps, but thats the way they are!

Welcome to the board!

What he said.....

NoCode

·
Registered
268 Posts
G'Day guys, and thanks for the welcome.

Don't worry I worked in a mine in Australia for 3 years so I know what it's like to get a real ribbing. Last night was tame.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
welcome aboard, mate!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Stazi The Aussie @ Jan 3 2004, 11:30 AM)G'Day guys, and thanks for the welcome.

Don't worry I worked in a mine in Australia for 3 years so I know what it's like to get a real ribbing. Last night was tame.

Stazi it was nice meeting you last night and welcome to the board. If you can handel last nights "welcome" you can handel anything this group will dish out.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
hey staz sorry about hammer he's a real a$$... just a quick note next time you sing scarioke keep your hands out of your pockets.... it's just so easy to make the high note comments when they are.... good singing by the way... just kidding hammer i figure i'd just blame you for everything....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts