Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
12,052 Posts
Welcome to our new sponsors Fritsch-Kinney Yacht Insurance. You will soon see their banner off to the right of the discussion board. They signed a 1 year deal. As I stated in the cheap insurance thread I saved $427 on my boat for better coverage.

Call Eric Kinney at 586-772-0650 for your quote and tell him you found them on the Lake St. Clair Network.

See their ad here

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Jim, I ran into Eric at the spaghetti benefit last night and he's pretty excited to get moving on this. Thanks again.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Welcome Fritsch-Kinney!!!
You guys already are insuring my Yacht (it's only 33ft long but it's mine..he he). It was underwritten through Frankenmuth. They have all the rest of my cars and house as well. I think my boat was one of Frankenmuth's first customers for you guys.
Welcome aboard!!!!

XO(Scott Irwin)
2002 33' Formula Sun Sport

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
COOL welcome ill be needing a different boat insurance come sept when mine is up. iam switching

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
welcome!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Mar 11 2004, 07:27 AM)Jim, I ran into Eric at the spaghetti benefit last night and he's pretty excited to get moving on this. Thanks again.
Thanks for introducing me to Eric last night, Rob!
I emailed him first thing this morning . . . hope they can help w/the INSTIGATOR!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Mar 11 2004, 07:27 AM)Jim, I ran into Eric at the spaghetti benefit last night and he's pretty excited to get moving on this. Thanks again.
As long as I was in the shores, I should have went too.

Remember everyone, their name only says 'Yacht insurance' it doesn't have to be one. Call them for a quote on your boat.

LOWER PREMIUM AND BETTER POLICY!!!

Thats what counts. Show them how we support our sponsors.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Way to go Steve, I hope he can help.

·
LSCN Sponsor
328 Posts
WELCOME!!!

I just want to tell all of you that Fritsch Kinney also has a girl in the office that quotes car insurance and home owners, So all you folks who don't have boats can still SAVE MONEY!!! Try them out and at least get a quote.

Sue

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I saved enough for 25 cases of beer!!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Waiting on him to call me back with a price.Eric.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts