Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
12,052 Posts
Doing custom boat lettering and graphics since 1978. You've all seen their display at all the boat shows. They do...

- Boat graphics, MC numbers, names, burgees

- Vehicle lettering, Magnetic signs, fleet vehicles

- Signage, banners, real estate signs, aluminum, plastic and metal signs.

Most of our boat transoms are already in their computer. During an appointment you can see your new name on the back of your boat.

see their ad here

see their website here

They have done all FOUR Hammertimes for me, and they were all perfect. Here's the latest, they did everything including the burgee.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
go hammer! gettin' sponsors! wahooooo!

welcome vinyl graphics!!

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are some of you with new boats... tpaige, sosassy, get your name orders in now. Discount to LSCN peeps.

I know some peeps that want your MC numbers redone. They do a nice drop shadow one.

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Mar 11 2004, 10:44 PM)I've got to replace the INSTIGATORS lettering.
Any good websites w/lettering options to review?
Steve, I have one of their 8 page brochures thats full of styles. I'll get more. Check their website for styles. The Hammertime on the sides of my 37' baja was 13' long
. I let them put it on.

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Mar 11 2004, 10:37 PM)Welcome!

Are they doing LSCN or the Raft stickers?
Not yet for the raft but I will have to talk with them next week. The guy I used was good but a bit far away. I would rather spend the money with a sponsor.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
i HAVE USED THE NUMEROUS TIMES AS WELL, FOR BOATS, TRUCKS, ECT.. I USED THEM FOR THE LETTERING ON INTIGATORS BAR MIRROR, "STEVE'S BAR"

CONVINCOR USES THEM ALOT AS WELL.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Way to go Hammer!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Mar 12 2004, 09:36 AM)i HAVE USED THE NUMEROUS TIMES AS WELL, FOR BOATS, TRUCKS, ECT.. I USED THEM FOR THE LETTERING ON INTIGATORS BAR MIRROR, "STEVE'S BAR"

CONVINCOR USES THEM ALOT AS WELL.
you answered the question i was about to post. Do they do work outside of just boats?

As soon as this stinkin weather breaks (and i'm working on more boats) i might be able to make some references too.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Cool,
Just spoke to Charles from Vinyl Graphix this morning. Want him to
redo my MC's on XO. The dealer handled them when I took delivery and they didn't really do the boat justice. Charles gave me a great price and I plan on meeting with him in the next couple of weeks to finish the deal!!!
Thanks Hammer and LSCN for the referral.

XO

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Thanks Hammer, we talked to them at the boat show and put a deposit down at that time! Lettering should be done soon!!

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great news guys. Congrats on your new lettering.

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What ever happened to the LSCN burgee idea? We could get come multi-color ones made for our boats like the SPYC one on the back of mine.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(soosassy @ Mar 14 2004, 06:18 PM)Went in today and had ours designed....it's gonna look GREAT!!

On a Sunday? That's customer service.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts