Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

WELCOME NEW SPONSOR!

816 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  waxonwaxoff 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Join in welcoming me,

Green Plant Azure Mammal Aqua

Latitude Fuel At Miller Marina offers a verity of services!
  • Ethanol 91 octane, 87 Unleaded, and Diesel
  • Minnows, and crawlers
  • Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, and Kielbasa
  • Supplies
For more information click on the picture above or click here to be redirected to the website.

Welcome Steve!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(Away Point @ Jun 16 2009, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Where are you located???

(Apologies if I'm missing the obvious, but I don't see a location mentioned)

QUOTE(BreAdonna @ Jun 16 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Join in welcoming,

View attachment 62662

Located in the historical Nautical Mile of St. Clair Shores Michigan, Miller Marina has been family owned and operated since 1934, making it the first boat and storage facility in the area.

Miller Marina is a full service marina offering many convenient services. Clean showers and restrooms open during hours of operation. Courtesy wells available for personal use. Secure building with alarm system, year round storage, fast friendly, reliable service since 1934.

Miller Marina also offers a new and used boat brokerage showroom which is available on the premises.

For more information or questions you can contact Chip at 586-771-9000 or to view his website you can click here.

Welcome Chip!

The location was in the other welcome thread.

I'm confused if it is Latitude or Longitude. The thread says lat but the graphic says Longitude

#7 ·
QUOTE(Tig's Toy @ Jun 16 2009, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Jun 16 2009, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Where are you located???

(Apologies if I'm missing the obvious, but I don't see a location mentioned)

QUOTE(BreAdonna @ Jun 16 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Join in welcoming,

View attachment 62662

Located in the historical Nautical Mile of St. Clair Shores Michigan, Miller Marina has been family owned and operated since 1934, making it the first boat and storage facility in the area.

Miller Marina is a full service marina offering many convenient services. Clean showers and restrooms open during hours of operation. Courtesy wells available for personal use. Secure building with alarm system, year round storage, fast friendly, reliable service since 1934.

Miller Marina also offers a new and used boat brokerage showroom which is available on the premises.

For more information or questions you can contact Chip at 586-771-9000 or to view his website you can click here.

Welcome Chip!

The location was in the other welcome thread.

I'm confused if it is Latitude or Longitude. The thread says lat but the graphic says Longitude

Thank you.

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
We are making a few corrections to the ad and listing. Thanks for noticing.

Latitude Fuel Dock is located at Miller Marina, which is ran by Steve the owner of Longitude Marine.

#9 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jun 16 2009, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We are making a few corrections to the ad and listing. Thanks for noticing.

Latitude Fuel Dock is located at Miller Marina, which is ran by Steve the owner of Longitude Marine.

Well that clears it up

WELCOME

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.