Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
423 Posts
Join me in welcoming:

Custom Canvas & Awnings Inc.

Wood Rectangle Font Advertising Paper product

Our products last longer and perform better through years of use. "Buy it once." We have over 40 years experience in the marine and commercial textile industry, and the best reputation for quality anywhere. We service the entire great lakes region, and ship worldwide.

Our Hours: Weekly Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Weekend Hours: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

24530 Jefferson Ave.
St. Clair Shores, MI 48080

WELCOME!

Attachments

· Premium Member
5,320 Posts
Dave, yes he does, check out his web site to see his work.

Welcome Aboard Jim!!!

· Registered
5,519 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Sep 16 2009, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dave, yes he does, check out his web site to see his work.

Welcome Aboard Jim!!!

Cool! Welcome aboard. We need to replace our canvas on our boat, but might wait until the springtime to get the work done. I'm guessing he can replace the carpeting on the trailer struts (where the boat sits), too? Will definitely use a LSCN sponsor before anyone else!

· Premium Member
16,364 Posts
QUOTE(dnasty @ Sep 16 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Sep 16 2009, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dave, yes he does, check out his web site to see his work.

Welcome Aboard Jim!!!

Cool! Welcome aboard. We need to replace our canvas on our boat, but might wait until the springtime to get the work done. I'm guessing he can replace the carpeting on the trailer struts (where the boat sits), too? Will definitely use a LSCN sponsor before anyone else!

Those would be bunks. An easy do it yourself job -or- pay someone to do it.

· Registered
5,519 Posts
QUOTE(Mini @ Sep 16 2009, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(dnasty @ Sep 16 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Sep 16 2009, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dave, yes he does, check out his web site to see his work.

Welcome Aboard Jim!!!

Those would be bunks. An easy do it yourself job -or- pay someone to do it.

It does seem pretty easy to replace. The carpet on there seems pretty cheap, though and would probably have to replace a couple boards, too. Where would be a good place to get quality carpet for the bunks?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.