Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks SunBums. Yes we're finally here. Thanks for showing us around at Jobbie Nooner. Each time we make it there we always have new (& fun) experiences. We look forward to meeting other members at the next get-to-gether.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
It was great seeing you at JN. Glad you decided to keep the boat in LSC. You will have a great time this summer!
This is the best group.

All the upcoming parties, events , get togethers are posted. Check them out!

·
Registered
16 Posts
We will definitely check out any upcoming events. We are always up for a good time. Just have to have enough time to work it into our plans due to distance to travel... not that we mind the drive for a good party, it's the return trip that's the killer if we aren't able to make arrangements to stay.
Being responsible SUCKS!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We understand. That is a serious trip. You boat is an overnighter, right? You can always stay near the action. And there are always arrangements that can be made.
It will work out. Get ready to party!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes we can overnight on the boat which will help when the partying gets carried away so far from home, but that never happens ha ha.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Play Pen, look up. See where it says My Controls, New Messages? Click on new messages, thats PM, Private Messages.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Garydebs!

So you ARE coming out Thursday right?

So who are you?
Obviously a friend of the Sunbums'. That means you're obviously a friend of "ours". Anything else you wanna add? Age, weight, height, favorite color, checking account #, soc/sec#, , etc.

J/K!!!

Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 1 2003, 11:23 PM)
Garydebs!

Yeah...What else do I have to do but drink and party for the next week and a half!!!!

I was gonna call ya tonight but I figured I would be imposing...

Any friend of Sunbum's is a sunbum of mine......

Sorry a personal joke from WAAAAAAAAAY back in my life. I was fubar'ed. I friend introduced me to one of his buddied...you get the picture....kinda like now!

I love you man!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 1 2003, 11:23 PM)
Garydebs!

So who are you?
Obviously a friend of the Sunbums'. That means you're obviously a friend of "ours". Anything else you wanna add? Age, weight, height, favorite color, checking account #, soc/sec#, , etc.

J/K!!!

Welcome aboard!

Playpen, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

Actually, we met Play Pen at The LSCN Birthday Bash. They were just checking out the area, wondered where they wanted to keep their boat , etc. (they live somewhere far away...dont remember exactly) We told them about LSCN, about the moot, Gull. Then we saw them at JN. They decided boating on LSC was the way to go. They are very , very smart ppl! And seem to be alot of fun. Maybe a little shy about posting, but they'll get over that!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 1 2003, 11:27 PM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 1 2003, 11:23 PM)
Garydebs!

Yeah...What else do I have to do but drink and party for the next week and a half!!!!

Sorry a personal joke from WAAAAAAAAAY back in my life. I was fubar'ed. I friend introduced me to one of his buddied...you get the picture....kinda like now!

I love you man!
Just don't call my cell expectin Captain Rob, right Mrs. Sunbum?!

Call me tomorrow on the cell.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 1 2003, 11:27 PM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 1 2003, 11:23 PM)
Garydebs!

I love you man!
Dont call!!!!!!

A) he wont answer cuz his phone is in his car.
B. If he does answer...dont hang up & dont call him the wrong name. he doesnt like that.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts