Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brace yourself for the ride Cheryl - it's been a blast so far! Get your butts out there for the parties - a lot a great people to meet!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Oh, I thought Steve Austin joined.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Hey guys! I joined too. Wanted to see what this was all about. Nice pics Steph. I saw the ones from FL, too. It looked like you had a good time. How did you like it down there? Did you do the painting thing?

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HEY DNASTY!!! Waasss UP??? Didn't know you joined or I would have also added a big welcome to you too!!

soooo, WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(dnasty @ Nov 17 2003, 08:44 AM)Hey guys! I joined too. Wanted to see what this was all about. Nice pics Steph. I saw the ones from FL, too. It looked like you had a good time. How did you like it down there? Did you do the painting thing?

Oh, by the way, didn't do the painting thing, got down there too late, there is always next year tho!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
welcome you two!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Welcome to the "Big Show" Dnasty & Stone Cold!!!!!!!

You'll have to come out and join all the "peoples" people on our many rockin' outings..........IF YOU SMEEEELLLLLLLLLLLALALALALOOWWWWW.........WHAT SAMSON IIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS COOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've finally had a chance to check in, thanks for the BIG welcome! I am ready for a wonderful summer-- too bad we have to wait 6 months. This is a great site though, I'm excited to play around on it and meet everyone. I'll be back... Later

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
welcome stone cold & dnasty!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts