Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the idea Rob. How ever I didnt want to plague your thread with my drunken ramblings or fat fingered typings, cuz Im HAMMER--ED! he he get it. Yea the fun never stops. Im bombed listening to Buffet, and typing like a mad man so enjoy and I hope it helps pass your time at work.

Lets just start off by saying none of my uncles would ever give me any money.

But if I won the lotto, like stupid money. I would buy the lot next to memorial park turn it into a private marina that only LSCN people could visit. Then I'd hire strippers and hookers for all the single people, off course thered be a bar, tiki torches, over night accomadations for people who own little boats. Id also biuld a rollercoaster/waterslide with a ramp at the end that projectiles you out into the lake. BUT the ramp goes right through the middle of our drive in screen, yep were gonna watch the drive in movies from the lake. Thered be a giant statue of me holding a keg and behind it there would be a neon sign that says Welcome to Eric Land. Id put in a couple out door bowling lanes right next to the jager fountian. Thered also be a retro arcade that only had video games from the early 80's, Donkey Kong, Tempest-me, Galaga-shandog, Dig Dug-warden and Punch out, free skiball. Id buy that naked boy statue, you know the one that pee's, but he would pee beer, not that woosy boy light beer either were talking the good stuff. the only catch would be the statue would be 2 stories high so the boys penis would be bigger then lets say YOU. Yea so the patrons could swing on it or suck on it just for photos, of course photos and the beer cumming out. Id have public bathrooms that had those french toiletts that shoot the water up your wazooo but one toilett would shoot chocalate pudding, just to confuse the person using it. Id have a draft beer system in every stall as well as a tv and a computer so you could post while you booboo. Thats been a dream of mine for quite sometime. Id have to have a jello shot dispenser, public blenders, beer bong rentals. Rentals/??/everythings free in Eric Land. Also the worlds laziest mechanical bull that just kind hovers above the water, when you ride it you wouldnt spill a drink, then Id biuld a sky ride that went along the shoreline, yea a ski ride that stopped at bars no wait f**k that nobody would ever want to leave Eric Land. Id also start a cult and the followers jobs would be to clean your boats and go to work for you, Id also spend alittle money on me, Id have myself cloned and pay my clone to look good for me, he would have to work out all the time and go to work for me and impress poeple by saying big words like clone and stuff. Id also have my wife cloned twice, YOU KNOW WHAT IM GETTIN AT!!!!! Then Id clone people I didnt like and pay the clones to break the law or just mess with there heads or go out and have sex with donkeys. Ok enough about the clones. No wait Id also clone Jimmy Buffet and force him to play at Eric Land, Tuesdays, Thursdays and 2 shows on Saturday. Id then buy a magic fish that granted 3 wishes AND OF COURSE ID CLONE HIM TOO or just wish for more fish just so all of you could have your own Eric Land. yea Id porpbaly also have the DNR stock the lake full of mermaids. Then Id goto Disney Land and have my army of clones and my cult take over Disney Land, and rename it Home of the Beer Jammer. Then I would violate Minnie. Id also have Space Mountian Moved to Gull Ilsand. Then just for sh!ts n giggles Id pay to have Promqueen fly to the middle east and kick every ones a$$ exspecially OSSAMA BEEN HIDING
and that my friends is about it.

All of you at LSCN kick a$$.

[ 01-10-2003, 02:48 AM: Message edited by: Captian Beer Jammer ]

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
ROTFLMSAO CBJ!!! My, what an imagination you have!

You forgot to name your tiki bar "Shandog's" (Closest thing to Randog's I could come up with - only the Sudds is free, right?) hee hee

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
1, YOU FORGOT ASTEROIDS DUDE !
2, lmmfaoysoab
3, hoooray for ericland i want it a reality
hahaahaha

[ 01-10-2003, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: Fast~Eddie ]

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
OK, THIS HAS TO BE SAID LOUD, KINDA IN AN 80'S TONE, AND FAST..

SHANDOG YOU ROCK !

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Her maiden name is Sudds. How cool is that?

Shandog do you have to get kids up tomorrow?

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Not unless Vinnie my cat wants to lol! looks like it's all me babe! You do too, Mr. Mom, don't cha?

Over and Out this time now FOR REAL

[ 01-10-2003, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: Shandog ]

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I get my daughter up at 6:45 to be to school at 8:00. So with that in mind good night.

·
Registered
353 Posts
He!! yes! I'd buy a lifetime membership!! I didn't read about the 5 star hotel with the penthouse suites for all the LSCN gang! And I gotta agree with Eddie - ASTEROIDS! CBJ - you need to write a novel with the imagination you have!!

[ 01-10-2003, 06:06 AM: Message edited by: Zesty ]

G

·
Its funny how the further you read, the more ridiculous it gets.

Put in the TRON arcade game for me!!

[ 01-10-2003, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: Snowmaker ]

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
"Id have public bathrooms that had those french toiletts that shoot the water up your wazooo but one toilett would shoot chocalate pudding, just to confuse the person using it."

Can I live in Ericland?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ive read the Beer Jammers posts. I have seen the light. I am going to change my ways. If the Beer Jammer is all about the love, then damn it so am I. I love everybody. Eric Land rocks. If you didnt take time to read all about it you must.

Back to the top.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Eric Land Rocks. I don't feel like digging around for an icon with headbangers, so I will let you all imagine one.

[ 01-10-2003, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: HazyMemory ]

G

·
quote:

Originally posted by HazyMemory:
Eric Land Rocks. I don't feel like digging around for an icon with headbangers, so I will let you all imagine one.

[ 01-10-2003, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Snowmaker ]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts