·
Registered
34,129 Posts
There's a Seattle, MI??

How's the grunge scene?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I've been thinking it alllllll dddaaaaaaayyyyyyy llllooooonnnnggggg!

Who the *beep* ordered this *beepin'* weather? It was raining so hard this morning I felt bad for the kids

There will be sunshine tomorrow

·
Registered
954 Posts
I was told today that it has rained 38 of the last 72 days. great weather if your a duck

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 12 2003, 11:44 AM)I've been thinking it alllllll dddaaaaaaayyyyyyy llllooooonnnnggggg!

Who the *beep* ordered this *beepin'* weather? It was raining so hard this morning I felt bad for the kids

There will be sunshine tomorrow

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me too!!!!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
I spent last week in California between San Jose, Yosemite National Park, Fresno, and San Luis Abispo. Eight days of sunshine, 90 degree temperatures, and 1100 miles of driving with smooth roads and no frickin' orange barrels. Left the airport Sunday in a down pour of rain and drove thru Telegraph road's construction and miles of orange barrels, then I knew I was home.

·
Registered
833 Posts
QUOTE(Aggressortom @ Jun 12 2003, 03:57 PM)Left the airport Sunday in a down pour of rain and drove thru Telegraph road's construction and miles of orange barrels, then I knew I was home.
With that drive home, I would've bought another plane ticket back to Cali.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Michigan State color must be grey.
I never knew there were so many different shades of grey!
Would love to see some blue!

·
Registered
833 Posts
QUOTE(Aggressortom @ Jun 12 2003, 04:05 PM)A one way ticket to California would have been my best bet.
Yep. It would've. I have many cousins who have moved to Cali; I'm not much of a gambler, but I would bet their not coming back any time soon.

·
Registered
622 Posts
QUOTEThere will be sunshine tomorrow

" The sun 'll come out.......tomorrow... bet your bottom dollor that tomorrow....da da da da....."

I don't know the words to that song really

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Jun 12 2003, 12:21 PM)QUOTEThere will be sunshine tomorrow

" The sun 'll come out.......tomorrow... bet your bottom dollor that tomorrow....da da da da....."

I don't know the words to that song really

I was afraid to write that, but was thinking it!

Bassneck, like a$$neck - Jerky Boys??!! I'm a HUGE fan of theirs.

"I wanna walk up and down the beach and step on piss clams"

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Jun 12 2003, 01:21 PM)Personally, I dont mind it. I have goretex.
I've heard that's painful. You should have a doctor look at that!

·
Registered
622 Posts
QUOTEBassneck, like a$$neck - Jerky Boys??!! I'm a HUGE fan of theirs.

Yes! I just dont want to be tied up to the pier at high tide, and have people poke me with sharp objects found on the beach... Sol Rosenburg

Shall I bring all my shoes and glasses with me?...so I have them?

·
Registered
991 Posts
John, what could possibly stop a fisherman from going out???? I haven't seen anything, yet!!!! You guys are out there like the mailman delivers mail. The craziest boaters out there aren't the offshores, but the fisherman.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Jun 12 2003, 01:54 PM)QUOTEBassneck, like a$$neck - Jerky Boys??!! I'm a HUGE fan of theirs.

Yes! I just dont want to be tied up to the pier at high tide, and have people poke me with sharp objects found on the beach... Sol Rosenburg

Shall I bring all my shoes and glasses with me?...so I have them?
Ya know it's funny, but I don't see any fingers, but maybe that's because I'm numb and tingly

Pablo Honey? You, you bastard.

I'll give it ya for four hundred and two smacks across your F**kin' mouth 'cause I like ya, son

Alright let me call someone else then and see if they can fry these f**kin' bastards up for me then.

"What are they and where can they be seen?"
"Oh in any store practically. Lots of stores sell these types of articles"
"Yeah but you're selling them."
"Oh, well that puts a whole different paint job on things. You didn't have to be so hurtful towards me."
"Yeah so where can they be seen?"
"Sir. Your neghboors or your friends may have these type of things for you to look at."

How about we meet at a supermarket in the area. You know Taco Bell? Sout' of da border I think they say.

Sorry. Huge fan, just listened to every one of their CDs the other day on a long road trip.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I LOVE the Jerky boys...

"My name's RIZZO - Frank Fu*king RIZZO!!"

I have one of thier tapes and can't listen to it when I drive the car...I laugh so hard I cry and can't see where in the he!! I'm going!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts