1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
welcome aboard and how you be?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thanks for a warm welcome guys. My admiral and I will be using the same name to make things less complicated. We are probably the youngest members you guys have. I just turned 25 and she is 19. We live in hazel tucky, but we pretty much spend all of our available time on st. clair. We are fairly new to boating and fishing. Had a little 13 foot dingy last year that i picked up for a few hundred dollars just to see if it was for us, and we both loved it. Now we own a 19 1/2 foot bayslimer capri 1952 and in between repairs, and work, we are there at least a few times a week. You all seem like a great bunch of folks and we sincerely hope to become a part of the community! We've been lurking here for almost a year and I finally said, okay, we gotta join in on all the fun
Hope to meet ya'll soon!
Ohh, and i hope you guys don't mind, i already took a liberty of making a few posts. I just havent discovered thsi particular forum untill yesterday. So I haven't seen your guys' welcome notes

Pictures below...

Our first "slightly used " boat... 1978 performer, as old as me...

Our new boat... Bayslimer capri

Picture of me and the admiral

If you have too much time on your hands, i have a little webpage set up about me...

http://www.bigtimeworldwide.com/andy/aboutme.cfm

Best Regards!, and see ya out there!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
welcome youngins!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Glad to have you on board! Hope you two can make it to Emerald City for the Venetian Festival this weekend.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Emerald City? Never been up there. Neither have i heard anything about the venecian festival... I heard it started yesterday, but what is it? Any info would be great!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
First and formost welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find this site to be a great wealth of info and good friendly boaters.
Also don't worry about the age thing at all. I'm only 25 and there is quite a few other members that are younger than me. The youngest I've met to date is 19. Although Campari little boy does refer to himself at Campari Jr....so the day he figures out how to work the net we all might be in trouble.

Emerald City is the marina at Jacks and the whole Nat. mile is having a big party this weekend. But a bunch of people from the site have slips over at Emerald and there is a member throwing a big party there. There's a thread or 2 about it. Find them and you'll have no problem learning everything you need to know about the party.

Have you ever been out in the moot? I saw on your site that you were into Jobbienooner...well the moot is a lot better time than that party IMO and it's every weekend. Also you said your boat is a 1952 is that the model or year cause it looks brand new. Where do you keep it?

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts