Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or should I say man gravey? <_< Someone brought this up in the French post and I have noticed that Fast Eddie and Man Gravey are never on the board at the same time. <_< Any one notice anything else?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ May 7 2003, 02:35 PM)Or should I say man gravey?
Someone brought this up in the French post and I have noticed that Fast Eddie and Man Gravey are never on the board at the same time.
Any one notice anything else?
WHAT !?

are you drinking again btenn !?

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
That was me btenn. Ed the Man gravy!! Sorry Ed!! I noticed the same thing. Also, the French thing, a classic set up. In the world of corporate purchasing, it's called a good cop/bad cop set up.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Yeah ! see ! not me

i wish it wasd, i would razz you, you grey haired poo poo butt

·
Registered
487 Posts
Tell me it ain't so!!! Not a fellow golfer!!!! We rely on integrity, honesty, being able to leap tall buildings...oops lost my train of thought

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ May 7 2003, 02:43 PM)Been packing any meat latley fast eddie

no, i been packing nothing lately, you been packing?

G

·
I think its funny that you guys think Im somebody else on the board. The truth is Im a member like everyone else. At first I was irritated by everyone poking fun at my height but now Im getting my revenge because of all the chaos Im causing.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 7 2003, 03:45 PM)QUOTE(btenn @ May 7 2003, 02:43 PM) Been packing any meat latley fast eddie

no, i been packing nothing lately, you been packing?

Wacking not packing

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ May 7 2003, 02:47 PM)I think its funny that you guys think Im somebody else on the board. The truth is Im a member like everyone else. At first I was irritated by everyone poking fun at my height but now Im getting my revenge because of all the chaos Im causing.
i would call you little fry, now i will call you french fry !

G

·
Im actually a little disapointed, let me rephrase that kind of disapointed you guys welcome all the other Newbies to the board. They attend the functions. Fit right in and have a ball. I can never and will never be able to do it Because of Shandog, CBJ, Fast Eddie, 3crabs. People like you really make people like me SICK!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ May 7 2003, 02:54 PM)Im actually a little disapointed, let me rephrase that kind of disapointed you guys welcome all the other Newbies to the board. They attend the functions. Fit right in and have a ball. I can never and will never be able to do it Because of Shandog, CBJ, Fast Eddie, 3crabs. People like you really make people like me SICK!!!
wow, such a large amount of anger in a little body.
that is if you are even a midget.
this is a free board, a fun group, show up to an event, we would love to meet, and toss you around a little !

G

·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 7 2003, 02:56 PM)QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ May 7 2003, 02:54 PM) Im actually a little disapointed, let me rephrase that kind of disapointed you guys welcome all the other Newbies to the board. They attend the functions. Fit right in and have a ball. I can never and will never be able to do it Because of Shandog, CBJ, Fast Eddie, 3crabs. People like you really make people like me SICK!!!
wow, such a large amount of anger in a little body.
that is if you are even a midget.
this is a free board, a fun group, show up to an event, we would love to meet, and toss you around a little !

Screw this board and screw you. YOUR TURN IS COMING!!!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ May 7 2003, 03:54 PM)Im actually a little disapointed, let me rephrase that kind of disapointed you guys welcome all the other Newbies to the board. They attend the functions. Fit right in and have a ball. I can never and will never be able to do it Because of Shandog, CBJ, Fast Eddie, 3crabs. People like you really make people like me SICK!!!
How do you know you wouldn`t fit in? Have you attened any functions yet? I think someones got a Napolin complex.

G

·
For the record, look at who's online right now;

20 Members: Mahn Grayvee, canehdiangirl, EZC, Fast~Eddie, Loud454, Deuce-Five, budcouch, BlondeStreak, pauligan, Snowmaker, MoreDefiant, MooseKnuckle, pampurred, rerun, Smalls, Max Power, tsunamihart, BigDaddy, Milord, JABBERJAWZ

1 - 20 of 52 Posts