at least put a hot of sumthin in thare.

mine was 1/2n1/2

get yer minds outta tha gutter <_<

tgif the countdown is on 12 hours till nb&d
whhoo hooo

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 20 2003, 04:42 AM)PSYCHE!!!!!!! I got the coffee goin' man! You know me better than that

Yeah, the beer was for the kid.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 20 2003, 06:56 AM)QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 20 2003, 04:42 AM) PSYCHE!!!!!!! I got the coffee goin' man! You know me better than that

Yeah, the beer was for the kid.

Good morning, Shan! Why are you up sooooo early? I wasn't even up <_<

Anybody actually woke up and cracked one?? Ok, dumb question for boaters

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Happy Friday everyone!!

Sunshine! Sunshine! Sunshine!

Anybody doing anything fun...Snowmaker, isn't this your Birthday weekend! Happy B-day! Have fun!

Harley Fest at Freedom hill this Saturday! Mmmm...sounds like some trouble that I could get into there~

Oh boy 86 degree's on Sunday...sounds like a boating day!

One week before Jobbienooner!

Have a good one my friends! Rock and Roll!!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
2 Cups of Java for me as well. Ready for the weekend, hanging with the kids tonight at the Shock game and then hopefully do it up old school tomorrow and Sun. Thinking about going to the Harleyfest.

Dawnie - I am of the opinion you could find trouble at a Church Ice Cream Social. Good luck!! HarleyFest - You and Jewels there is like locking a couple drunks up for the night in a liquor store!!
JK

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 20 2003, 08:42 AM)2 Cups of Java for me as well. Ready for the weekend, hanging with the kids tonight at the Shock game and then hopefully do it up old school tomorrow and Sun. Thinking about going to the Harleyfest.

Dawnie - I am of the opinion you could find trouble at a Church Ice Cream Social. Good luck!! HarleyFest - You and Jewels there is like locking a couple drunks up for the night in a liquor store!!
JK

To Funny Trav!

It's gonna be a rockin time tomorrow...I have my harley gear all set up! Of course it's going to be 80' degree's tomorrow...I better rethink the black leather!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
happy weekend! i have my brother's college grad (masters) tomorrow morn, harleyfest in the afternoon, and his party at night! rock and rooooolllll!!!!!!!!

tonight i'm going to that 'smokin bbq' at man and rays. should be fun! hopefully all the gatorade i'm plying my body with works and rehydrates me in time! lol!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Shandog back from the airport yet??? She is one child less for a month!!
Danielle is on her way to having good times in WI with her paw.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 20 2003, 09:36 AM)happy weekend! i have my brother's college grad (masters) tomorrow morn, harleyfest in the afternoon, and his party at night! rock and rooooolllll!!!!!!!!

tonight i'm going to that 'smokin bbq' at man and rays. should be fun! hopefully all the gatorade i'm plying my body with works and rehydrates me in time! lol!
Hey Ck...JC and I are going to the Mac-n-Rays gig too...and Harley Fest tomorrow...looks like the singer and the dancer will be running into each other this weekend!

You Rock Girl!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I knew she was leaving...didn't realize it was this a.m. feelin' kinda duh, lol

Hope Danielle has a safe and happy time there.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 20 2003, 09:46 AM)I knew she was leaving...didn't realize it was this a.m. feelin' kinda duh, lol

Hope Danielle has a safe and happy time there.
Mongo's going to be lonely now.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jun 20 2003, 09:46 AM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 20 2003, 09:36 AM) happy weekend! i have my brother's college grad (masters) tomorrow morn, harleyfest in the afternoon, and his party at night! rock and rooooolllll!!!!!!!!

Hey Ck...JC and I are going to the Mac-n-Rays gig too...and Harley Fest tomorrow...looks like the singer and the dancer will be running into each other this weekend!

You Rock Girl!
f yeah, chicka! tonight look for me & i'lllook for you guys. i'll be with kimmy, dan, & my alabama cousin. yeehaw!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 20 2003, 01:36 PM)happy weekend! i have my brother's college grad (masters) tomorrow morn, harleyfest in the afternoon, and his party at night! rock and rooooolllll!!!!!!!!

CK- manana and i will see you there... what time are you headed up there? I just called Instigator to see if he was going.. i am trying to twist his arm ;-)

Pauline- are you still going to Kilpak (????), if not want do the BBQ?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
laughing... eyebrows were furrowed over "kilpack"... wondered if in a haze I had mentioned I have plans for something I've never heard of!!!

Capac!!

Still haven't gotten hold of my grandma or mom... but really do want to see them tonight... if for some reason it doesn't work, though. I'll give you a holla.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm back from the airport and Danielle's flight went off w/out a hitch. We had to be out of the house by 5:15 this morning - OMG!!!

Came back, washed both cars, and seized the opportunity to go cruising around child free in the Corvette with the top off on a beautiful sunny morning
**really B I G smiles over here**

I have the MOST EXCELLENT day planned and am ready to get it started. First, I have to work for a bit though <_<

Enjoy the day everyone

Ciao!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts