Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm leaving for a well deserved 5 day vacation on tuesday and have a slew of work to make sure i have done before i go. i've been trying to get as much as i can today, but i can't get it done!

so thanks c&d, mj, instigator for offering but i can't do it. you guys be safe and sound!

anyone else not going tomorrow?

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
I cant go either, important clients coming to my work tomorrow. I have to be there to answer any questions pertaining to quality. The spirit of Fatcat will be there lol

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it.... that sucks.
I'll drink 1 or 2 for ya... 1 or 2 too many!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Awwwwwww . . . C'MON GIRRRRLLLLL!!

You have TODAY, then SATURDAY, then SUNDAY, then MONDAY to take care of that stuff!

C'mon out & PARRRRTTTAYYY like the boatgirl I KNOW you ARE!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know...but i have 3 accounts i have to have EVERYTHING done for, and monday i have to work the golf outing at cedar glenn! grrrrrrr!

PRAY FOR RAIN TODAY BEFORE 4:30 PM and then i can go!

i have to be at jack's from 5-? for thirsty thursdays AND some classic car cruise. grrrr !
if it rains, then i can stay here and work my tail off!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if we pop our tops,will the rain come quicker?

quick! someone decide to go boating! if it's like lighting up a cigarette at a restaurant (as soon as you lite up your food comes), then maybe the rain will start!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 26 2003, 03:08 PM)i know...but i have 3 accounts i have to have EVERYTHING done for, and monday i have to work the golf outing at cedar glenn! grrrrrrr!

PRAY FOR RAIN TODAY BEFORE 4:30 PM and then i can go!

i have to be at jack's from 5-? for thirsty thursdays AND some classic car cruise. grrrr !
if it rains, then i can stay here and work my tail off!

OOOOOOOHHHHHBOOOYYYY!!

We need to be REALLY SPECIFIC w/the RAIN GODS!!

"We need a rain that comes today and falls upon the town of ST. CLAIR SHORES, but stays just there as not to detur the FIREWORKS in NEW BALTIMORE!" aaaaaannnddd clear our sky for for the weekend!

Now, everyone run outside & begin DANCING & SINGING!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
No jobbie 4 me either.
Have been on overtime for the past month, and will be on it for July as well.
I have to live vicariously thru the board! Keep the pics coming!
Boat still isn't in the water anyway, so it's just as well........no time to work on it!
I'm picking up a new motorcycle tomorrow evening though! That's my consolation prize I guess!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I'm sure I could have bummed a ride from sombody here but prior commitments will be keeping me away too. You are NOT alone.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
of course i wish no ill on the firework peeps! lol!
just i don't wanna be at jack's! i wanna get work DONE!
lol!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'm not going either.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I'm not going either - but everyone that IS be safe & have fun!

Thanks Again P-29 for the offer to take me out there on your beautiful boat.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm not going either. Unfortunately this is the busy season for landscaping and there's no way I can get away when the boss is away too!

Ah, well I'm starting to recover from feeling yucky anways so I'll atleast be out and about for the weekend of the 4th!

See you all later and everyone who is going PLEASE be safe and have a greeeat time! XO

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I've never been to it. Said I would this year. Stupid work that I hate more than anything!!!!! I should call in sick. Or just not show up. F' it. Quick... Who will give me a boat ride out?

What, I ain't taking my boat out into that craziness!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 26 2003, 07:17 PM)I'm not going either - but everyone that IS be safe & have fun!

Thanks Again P-29 for the offer to take me out there on your beautiful boat.

Booooo Whooooo!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts