Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
man scott, you did one heck of a job. Ya need a trailer jack (w/wheel)? I got a spare one ill letcha have.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Man scott You did an awesome job brother. That thing is a great looking fishing machine. Did you hand paint the numbers and letters and the name on it or is it stickers?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
no need to buy one...I got one thats used...prolly need some grease on it and it'll be good to go. lemme know brother man and ill drop it off.

·
Registered
181 Posts
looks great,wish i was as good at building things out of wood as you are. i need something like this to get to the smaller lakes now that i sold the 14.5 footer.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well it was in the water for the last 2 days and did great for only having 1 foot sides it took 1 1/2 foot waves with only 2 over the back i think my butt is to big
hay thanks every one for the kind words.

the girl friend has told me i will be building a 18' deep v haul this winter ya man

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Might as well go all the way and make a 22 footer. LOL If I'm not Ice fishing this winter and have some free time I'll give you a hand scott. Glad to hear she worked and didn't take on too much water.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well i may only be able to go 16' unless i clean out the garage, but Scott i will need help turning it over when i get the bottom done. not for a while thou
the boss said i have honey do's before i can start

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(scotts fishing @ Jul 7 2009, 07:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well i may only be able to go 16' unless i clean out the garage, but Scott i will need help turning it over when i get the bottom done. not for a while thou
the boss said i have honey do's before i can start
Just give me a holler you got my number.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Scott your Guppy looks really cool, you are obviously talented, but that little one does not look like it would go on LSC, and theres no where to sit, yours is way better.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts