Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
I like the sound of whiskey tents better. How come there aren't whiskey tents damn it!?!

I think I will try the new Jim Beam-Red Stag this weekend. Anyone else try it before?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 24 2009, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I like the sound of whiskey tents better. How come there aren't whiskey tents damn it!?!

I think I will try the new Jim Beam-Red Stag this weekend. Anyone else try it before?

Like your taste. I will be enjoying Wild Turkey American Honey in about 2 hours.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Used to love whiskey. I used to sip in with ice. Canadian Club was my favorite.
I got some gut surgery and apparently my gut decided it really didn't like it.
I drink it now and immediately gag.
Sucks.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(The Patriot @ Jul 24 2009, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I will be there this evening!!!! I have a half gallon of Captain Morgans and a bottle of his Private Stock. I have a feeling I will be sleeping on the boat tonight

Good thing you must have gotton up early, when you get a chance you'll find your OPA shirt on the boat.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
QUOTE(fitsus @ Jul 27 2009, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Patriot @ Jul 24 2009, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I will be there this evening!!!! I have a half gallon of Captain Morgans and a bottle of his Private Stock. I have a feeling I will be sleeping on the boat tonight

Good thing you must have gotton up early, when you get a chance you'll find your OPA shirt on the boat.

LOL, I was wondering where it went!! I could have swore I took it with me. I looked all over the boat!!!! I figured I left it in the security van

Thanks Kevin, I had a blast hangin with you all!!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Last weekend 3 diferent beer tents 3 days.

Friday - Fraserfest
Saturday - Italianfest
Sunday - Germanfest !!

Beer tents rock

1 - 11 of 11 Posts