Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I will be heading up there about 9 tonight if any one wants to join me!
Pandora and Beckey will be coming up there too!
It is on Gratiot @ 21 mile rd.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jan 7 2004, 05:46 PM)Wet bar and Beckey will be coming up there too!
Her name is Becky?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 7 2004, 05:48 PM)QUOTE(afiremen @ Jan 7 2004, 05:46 PM) Wet bar and Beckey will be coming up there too!
Her name is Becky?

Where did you come up with Wet Bar from?????

·
Registered
673 Posts
You're silly Snowy! Don't know where you got Wetbar either? And you're right, I'm Laurie.

Mike - tell Dave and Beckey hello for me! I'd love to meet you guys (Wetbar's at the Piston's game) but Calc homework is not done. First day back to school sucks.

Have a beer or 5 for me!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jan 7 2004, 06:09 PM)Where did you come up with Wet Bar from?????

Huh? That's his name on the board.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Evil Shot Girl @ Jan 7 2004, 06:16 PM)You're silly Snowy! Don't know where you got Wetbar either? And you're right, I'm Laurie.

Mike - tell Dave and Beckey hello for me! I'd love to meet you guys (Wetbar's at the Piston's game) but Calc homework is not done. First day back to school sucks.

Have a beer or 5 for me!!
OK, who is Dave and Becky?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Raftguy too is Dave.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 7 2004, 05:48 PM)QUOTE(afiremen @ Jan 7 2004, 05:46 PM) Wet bar and Beckey will be coming up there too!
Her name is Becky?

He's messin' with you, Puff! I saw his original post
it said Wet Bar (not Wetbar) and Beckey
I was even like
Beckey? Only Becky I know from the board is Pandora's Becky

I don't think some people have been very nice today <_< Remember, what comes around, goes around!

·
Registered
248 Posts
QUOTE(Evil Shot Girl @ Jan 7 2004, 06:16 PM)I'd love to meet you guys (Wetbar's at the Piston's game) but Calc homework is not done. First day back to school sucks.
If you've got homework to do, what are you doing yacking on here, LOL?!?!
I'm on my way back to the Shores tonight for the weekend. If you need any help, with calc, let me know.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jan 7 2004, 06:40 PM)He's messin' with you, Puff! I saw his original post
it said Wet Bar (not Wetbar) and Beckey

I know. I quoted it before he changed it (see above).

·
Registered
673 Posts
Ah - Ha! A firemen changed it!
I was wondering where you found Wetbar at?

Oh yeah - raftguy is also Dave! When in doubt I'm going to call all you guys Dave! haha

I know Intimidator, I need to log off and get to homework! I'm sure you'll be hearing from me!! Thanx!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
dave's not here man...

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
but he will be at east
towne later...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Evil Shot Girl @ Jan 7 2004, 07:10 PM)I just re-read my posts cause I didn't get what threecrabs was saying........
I was referring to what Firemen did
Nothing about you!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
no one usually knows what threecrabs is saying...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Jan 7 2004, 07:30 PM)no one usually knows what threecrabs is saying...
It don't matter! I know exactly what I'm talking about
Can't help the rest of the world can't keep up

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Evil Shot Girl @ Jan 7 2004, 07:31 PM)Gotcha! I thougth I typed something that could have been read wrong and I don't want that cuz I'm all about the love!!

all about the love here, too!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts