Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful day at Metro beach yesterday. I went there about noon and drank a whole lot of beer and watched all of the March of Dimes walkers.
As I was leaving, the Harbor Master told me Hammer was in the floating docks.
Sorry I didn't stop and say hello Hammer.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(hop on @ Apr 28 2003, 01:29 PM)first sun burn... oops
Yeah, me too. I was wearing a v neck shirt, So I have this big v of red on my chest

·
12,052 Posts
Yeah, it was another great weekend on the boat. The head rangers at metro paid us a visit on Sunday morning <_< to say hi. Yeah that's it.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Apr 28 2003, 12:12 PM)Yeah, it was another great weekend on the boat. The head rangers at metro paid us a visit on Sunday morning
to say hi. Yeah that's it.
I tried to call you to see if you were still there at about 3 o'clock yesterday afternoon. I was gonna stop by for a beer...

G

·
We cruised in sometime after 4:00 and had a couple. Hey Hammer, why didn't you give that guy weaving around in front of you at the mouth of the creek the "Hailer" treatment?? He seemed to have deserved it more than me...

We went to Bumpers after that and saw Scheuer10 and Deb. Fairly big drunken crowd and only a couple waitresses, so that took a while. It did feel good to be out on the water again...

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
I enjoyed my first boat ride of the year aboard BeachBum's new 34' SeaRay! Had a few beers watching Hammer & Jen work their hangovers off, then a nice slow cruise home. BBQ at Steve's Bar. Very nice!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Instigator it was nice to go for the 1st ride to metro. Good
to meet some new people...Hammer & the gang. The ride back may have been slow & a little chilly, but could you have imagined an offshore with no windshield. Can't wait for those 80+ days where we all can go topless.
Yes I agree. Nice bar-b-que at Steve's Bar.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Sunday would of been a great day for a boat ride.

I was at Metro via boat on Saturday it was so chilly!!

Seen Hammer shining up his boat...btw looks good hammer!

Littttle Buddddy!!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Apr 28 2003, 09:26 PM)We went to Bumpers after that and saw Scheuer10 and Deb. Fairly big drunken crowd and only a couple waitresses, so that took a while
I was there then. I wonder if I saw you and didn't know it.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Apr 29 2003, 08:24 AM)Sunday would of been a great day for a boat ride.

Littttle Buddddy!!
Hey, I thought I was Special Ed's only little buddy????

Special Ed to Threecrabs: Show me your cans!!!!
I always toss him a cold one, hehe!

·
12,052 Posts
Yeah really Bill272, I had to put it in neutral for that loser in front of us. As soon as I got in the channel I passed him. While heading waaaaay out around the shallow spot in front of Metro I looked back and he turned due south. I laughed to Jenn and said "watch this idiot stop real fast" all of a sudden he turned due east to get out of the shallow. He ended up going to HCN or the sub south of Metro. I though about the hailer on him but passed. If team Hustler was there that explains the big drunken crowd.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Apr 29 2003, 10:54 AM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Apr 29 2003, 08:24 AM) Sunday would of been a great day for a boat ride.

Littttle Buddddy!!
Hey, I thought I was Special Ed's only little buddy????

Special Ed to Threecrabs: Show me your cans!!!!
I always toss him a cold one, hehe!
Special Ed has alotta little buddy's!!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Apr 29 2003, 02:40 PM)Well when we got there there was only a jet boat and the 40' Team Hustler docked. Or did you drive?
I was in the wells next door next to Dave H's F-32

1 - 19 of 19 Posts