Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Tigs and I went up to the new "I Love This Bar" at Great Lakes Crossing last night to meet some friends for supper. We had eaten at one in Las Vegas a few years back. The place just opened up recently. Couldn't believe how big it was. It's in the spot that was Circuit city. The bar is huge and the tables are spaced way out. The have a big stage that looks like it could accommodate a professional band.

The food was good, but their service is not up to speed yet. I think it takes a while to get all the efficiency figured out in a new place especially one so big inside. I'd think they would be working like a well oiled machine in a month or so.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Sheamus and I were there for lunch yesterday. The place is huge and seats 1500.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I went Saturday night. Not like the one in Oklahoma City at all. The band was just setting up as we were leaving.

I liked it, but they sure are disorganized! They were telling people it was 2 1/2 hour wait for a table. Half the tables were empty. We told em we are going to the bar and then once we saw there were no seats at that HUGE guitar shaped bar, we sat a table and had service in 5 minutes. She was good too.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At the one in Vegas, the barmaids would get up on the bar and pour shots into customers mouths. No such fun at this one.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Mar 9 2010, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>At the one in Vegas, the barmaids would get up on the bar and pour shots into customers mouths. No such fun at this one.

Give it time I bet it happens, the girls here are still green.

Pick a day next week and let's plan a dinner there.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I might stop in there next weekend. I have another weekend event at Bass Pro Shops (right next door).

Stop in on Sat or Sun and say hello! I have seminars and tank demos to do. HUGE marine department too!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
QUOTE(Mini @ Mar 9 2010, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I might stop in there next weekend. I have another weekend event at Bass Pro Shops (right next door).

Stop in on Sat or Sun and say hello! I have seminars and tank demos to do. HUGE marine department too!

So do I just go into Bass Pro and ask for Mini. Might try and talk mom into coming down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts