Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was disgustingly good...

<_<

Though I did threathen to run away one time and even packed my stuff into a pillowcase and was preparing my escape plans out the window and down the tree... when my mom caught me and made me feel like a loved child! ha ha

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
That story got the keyboard intro to Bon Jovi's Runaway going through my head now.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
thanks Snow, it's in mine too now

I was an amazingly shy, timid girl until i turned 14.

I ran away once, i made it all the way to the Farmer Jack 5 blocs away before my parents picked me up. i didn't get hugs though, i got grounded <_<

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I was a very good adrenalyn junkey. I didn't do anything wrong to anybody but scared my mother many times seeking new and increasingly greater thrills.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I was a good kid for the most part-

my parents were divorced and I did play them against each other more than I should've.

but never got into any trouble

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
big hair, guy rockers with make up, and glam bands come to mind...

....win big! momma's fallen angel....lose big! momma's fallen angel.....

...actually I was every parents wet dream, I was so good.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Jan 23 2004, 04:42 PM)big hair, guy rockers with make up, and glam bands come to mind...

....win big! momma's fallen angel....lose big! momma's fallen angel.....

...actually I was every parents wet dream, I was so good.

ooh cadmonkey, love that song. fallen angel- poison

i was rockin out to that this morning on my way into work

I was a VERY BAD kid. Well very bad teen. Growing up i was painfully shy.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i was a parent's wet dream. pretty much perfect kid. i did chase my brother out of the house a couple times, and i too tried to run away once or twice (all the way to the library! whhooooo! what a bad arse!). but i was a pretty angelic, good kid.

oh yeah, once i got sent home from kindergarten because i got caught drawing purple grapes with a purple crayon on the back of robin bower's white long sleeve tee shirt during story time. she didnt mind i was doing it.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I was a very good kid for the most part and I was and still am shy!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jan 23 2004, 05:47 PM)I was a very good kid for the most part and I was and still am shy!

YOU are NOT shy MIKE!!

i'm still shy..

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jan 23 2004, 05:54 PM)QUOTE(afiremen @ Jan 23 2004, 05:47 PM) I was a very good kid for the most part and I was and still am shy!

YOU are NOT shy MIKE!!

i'm still shy..

I am very shy! You just dont know it, because I hide my shyness!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
you really need to ask me that????

bbbbbaaaadddddd ttoooo thhheeeeeeee bbbbbbbbbbbbonnnnnnnnneeeeeee!

But, I was and still am very, very shy
One of the guys at work yesterday said, "you are always soooo quiet". I responded with "yeah, I'm the one you need to watch out for"

p.s.....when I ran away I got really far

·
Registered
91 Posts
My parents thought I was the worst out of 4 of us. I just keep telling them that since I'm the youngst, they just remember all the bad stuff I did, and forget what all the other monsters did. I was actually a perfect little doobie!

Now that I'm older, I'm hell on weels baby!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts