Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, glad to be back for another season on this superb board.

Recently my parents moved to the western side of the state to the Kalamazoo/Marshall area and I was wondering if anyone knew of any adequate bass fishing lakes in that area. Since I'm sure to visit quite often, it would be nice to be able to take the family out. Thanks for any responses ahead of time..

·
Registered
398 Posts
gull lake is an excellent fishery along with gun lake its shallow but the fishing is explosive and woth the drive its in barry county also has a state park camp ground yankee springs gull lake is a deep lake on the out skirts of kalamazoo.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply M.C.M I will try and check out those locations. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I can think of 20 - 30 lakes in that area, I live in Kalamazoo and fish every lake within 30 miles at one time or another. Gull Lake and Gun lake are good lakes, right now fish (smallies) are on bed.

Email me and I'll let you know about some more. Do they live in Marshall or Kalamazoo ? There is about 25 miles between the two...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Curado Kev @ May 27 2003, 06:02 PM)Email me and I'll let you know about some more. Do they live in Marshall or Kalamazoo ? There is about 25 miles between the two...
Thanks Kev, email has been sent!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts