Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thank you very much. I am glad to be here. We were at the Moot for the first time on Sunday and had a blast. It seems we have too much going on this summer to get out much. I wish we could get out every weekend.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Welcome wetweasel. It seems we have something in common, we're both ported at Deckers, Im in well 27, stop by for a drink next time your out.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Welcome to board neighborhood neighbor. It's about time you signed on since I told you about this 2 months ago. Enjoy and have fun.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Welcome Aboard Wet! See ya on the water

·
Registered
14 Posts
We just purchased our boat in April and we did not change the name and it is a 20 foot four winns so it is probably the same boat that your friend owned (Walker?)

Yeah I know it took me awhile to log on but been a little busy with school.

Yes we are docked at Deckers too. Are you in well 27 by the road or on the other side?

·
Registered
14 Posts
We just purchased our boat in April and we did not change the name and it is a 20 foot four winns so it is probably the same boat that your friend owned (Walker?)

Yeah I know it took me awhile to log on but been a little busy with school.

Yes we are docked at Deckers too. Are you in well 27 by the road or on the other side?

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

·
Registered
769 Posts
well 27 is on the back island by the weeds. cross the bridge and go to the right, boat is on the left. Red and white old chris craft.

·
Registered
306 Posts
QUOTE(WetWeasel @ Jul 15 2004, 11:31 AM)We just purchased our boat in April and we did not change the name and it is a 20 foot four winns so it is probably the same boat that your friend owned (Walker?)
That would be the one! I didn't know he sold it, now I can stop saying there goes someone driving Walker's boat again!
Welcome

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
14 Posts
QUOTE(ex-ECUTIONER @ Jul 15 2004, 01:18 PM)QUOTE(WetWeasel @ Jul 15 2004, 11:31 AM) We just purchased our boat in April and we did not change the name and it is a 20 foot four winns so it is probably the same boat that your friend owned (Walker?)
That would be the one! I didn't know he sold it, now I can stop saying there goes someone driving Walker's boat again!
Welcome
Yeah that would be us! We still dock it where Walker did for this year atleast. If you see us out there introduce yourself so we can get to know everyone.

·
Registered
769 Posts
whats your well # im there partying on the weekends all the time. Just dont mistake me for dean, he's the old guy

1 - 20 of 31 Posts