Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was one for the record books for me !!!

Sunny and warm....toooo warm even for a light sweater.

OMG what a gift today was !! and I hear tmo will be the same !

NOV 8 !!!!!! and it was almost HOT!

We were outside almost the entire day....
and I found myself wishing we were boating.
There were several peeps doing just that in Bouvier Bay.
even one jetski !

Today was as good as - or better - than alot of this past season's weekends !

Love it !!!!

I hope you all enjoyed !! I know I sure did !!!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
If this summer could have been as nice for a summer day as today was nice for a November day, we would have had an amazing summer.

This summer was good but it wasn't the best weather we had on the lake boating.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Away Point @ Nov 8 2009, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Both days were awesome!

I forgot about saturday...the weather didnt "register" for me because I spent two and a half hrs in the dentists chair !!! so the day was yucky for me....(( 2 root canals )) uggggh....but I recovered enough to enjoy the evening :)

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Nov 8 2009, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Nov 8 2009, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Both days were awesome!

I forgot about saturday...the weather didnt "register" for me because I spent two and a half hrs in the dentists chair !!! so the day was yucky for me....(( 2 root canals )) uggggh....but I recovered enough to enjoy the evening :)

NOT FUN!

QUOTE(sleeper @ Nov 8 2009, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yep, sure was a nice day. I put about 40 miles on my boat today. Riverside was out of dough though, so no knots. Had to get a muffelatta.
AWESOME FUN!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 09/09
205 Posts
Was beautiful, took one last boat ride to metro, into Macrays then back to the Salt River. I wish it would just stay like this all winter!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
It will be another nice day today!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Nov 9 2009, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I did manage to get my Avalanche clean up inside and out.....

Plus, we removed all of the flowers and cleaned up around the house....

A nice day for sure for November...

I pulled the golf clubs from out of the back of the closet and I golfed the best game of the season, yesterday!

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Stodge @ Nov 9 2009, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sunday was so nice we had to drive up to Yates for donuts.

bugger ! we were looking for something to do after our yard work...I should have called u guys !
we ended up going (very briefly) to an antique show in New Haven. It was AWFUL ! So, we busted
out of there and ended up at home on the deck :)

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Nov 9 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Nov 9 2009, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sunday was so nice we had to drive up to Yates for donuts.

bugger ! we were looking for something to do after our yard work...I should have called u guys !
we ended up going (very briefly) to an antique show in New Haven. It was AWFUL ! So, we busted
out of there and ended up at home on the deck :)

Oh we went around noon, then did yard work. I needed the donuts as fuel.

·
Registered
921 Posts
QUOTE(JoHnBoY @ Nov 10 2009, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>here's a video from what we did November 8th 2009

I was out to but headed downtown. Beautiful day!!
Took a quick ride on Monday as well - putting a roar out on Anchor bay.

Were you guys at Harley around 4:30pm Sunday?

tg.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts