Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Im new to this great site.Seems like alot of good people here! I love to walleye and bass fish. I hope to learn alot.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I agree. I'm new to this site too and there there is a wealth of information here. A search can answer almost any question you have.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome Kenwood I am a fairly new member myself and new at musky fishing.I learnt so much on this site I am really starting to do well thanks to everyone.Enjoy

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Motown, Kenwood, Welcome to the Lake Saint Clair Network. I've learned alot also. Post how your fishing trips go.

h2o<--says we try to find answers.

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Welcome, this place is pretty cool isn't it?

It's Saturday morning....what am I doing in front of my computer?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am new also and this site helps me get on the fish with a place to start fishing. Every one on this site seem to know LSC and this helps me to learn the lake after only 1yr fishing it. Thank you to all the Masters of the water and keep up the great job you all do on this site.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Alex Me too. I don't know why I'm not out there. I have to get ready for next Saturday at Gander Flint. Hope to see you there. With this cool weather the fish could be moving closer to shore. I'm not out until later in the week but I will let you know how we do. Let it Go Let it Grow. Bob

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I'm at home too. Doing some housekeeping and working on more stuff for the bass season meetings. Called in to Bob Bauer 97.1 FM for about 10 minutes at 8AM this morning to give and update on the bass season meetings and remind everyone that big meeting for the St. Clair area is coming up Tuesday the 18th at 7PM at Chesterfield Townshop on Sugarbush.

Hope there's a big turnout by bass anglers - new and old. We are doing great with our petition and even now have our own survey we'll hand out at the meeting. It will be on my bass season page later today for download for people who can't make meetings.

So I'm not fishing, but I'll definitely be thinking about it a lot. Hope everyone who does get out catches a bunch. It's a really nice day.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
This is a great site and there are alot of fellas here who seem to need to fish to breath! They have plenty of interesting tips they share with everyone, making this fishing board the freshest and most interesting on the LSCN site.

But listen, Kenwood, as a person who loves to fish for bass and walleye, you have plenty of fishin' knowhow and opinions yourself and I look forward to your tips. You are one more person who will add to the collective knowledge bank!

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Welcome to the site,It is very helpfull with a GREAT group of fisherpeople(politicaly correct).anyway I hope that I finish my "GPS" boat plug protype soon, right clapert ? LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts