Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry it couldn't be ALL NIGHT LONG! But I had a great time, thanks for the hospitality, you have a wonderful house!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
I had a great time as well.
hammer hurting,....what from

i feel great. like i could compete in a tri-athalon

·
Registered
741 Posts
Thank's Z-Man and Veronica!!!

Another great party!!! Got home at 3:30am and then actally made it in to work on time.(6:30am)
Only had a few hours of sleep and still functioning well at work. I'll just have to take a power nap later. You CRAZY Arse drunks kept me out all nite!!! Way to much fun. A few people snuk out without saying goodbye though. You know who you are.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Great time!!! I'm done for a while
at least until tonight..Evil Shot Girl....you live up to your name!

Thanks Z and Veronica for your hospitality

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I got home around 9. Johnny was still up. I could barely understand him. He was talking like a sh!t salesman with a mouthful of samples!!!

Whoever was up to the wee hours singing karaoke with John, don't quit your day job. The neighbors dog was even howling.

Just took an advil and drank about a gallon of water. Hope this headache goes away.

Thanks John and Veronica! Had a great time!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
wish i would have made it from the sounds oh hammer calling last night yelling party all night longgggg . it was a good time.
trying to shake this cold i have . hopefully by sat ill be up to partying again.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Geat party thanks Z and V

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Dec 26 2003, 09:49 AM)wish i would have made it from the sounds oh hammer calling last night yelling party all night longgggg . it was a good time.
trying to shake this cold i have . hopefully by sat ill be up to partying again.
Let me go check my cell phone!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Great time Z and V. Love you guys!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Dookie @ Dec 26 2003, 09:24 AM)Great time!!! I'm done for a while
at least until tonight..Evil Shot Girl....you live up to your name!

Thanks Z and Veronica for your hospitality
What about tonight and tomorrow night??????

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Then of course there is tuesday night!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
DUH!!!!!!! I totally forgot i have a camera full of pictures!!!!

I'll get to them now. Afireman took most of them, wonder if he took any pictures of his butt!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Dookie @ Dec 26 2003, 01:13 PM)DUH!!!!!!! I totally forgot i have a camera full of pictures!!!!

I'll get to them now. Afireman took most of them, wonder if he took any pictures of his butt!!

NO! and I was wondering when you would get them up!????

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(Dookie @ Dec 26 2003, 01:15 PM)holy crap! there are 73 pics in my camera...this might take a while
Your memory card was full!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts