Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel so lucky!!! Goose and I have been a little stessed lately. It's been pretty slow for him at work. Not too much money comming in right now
Bills start adding up, I hate bills. Anyway my point to this thread is Kurt just sold a $450,000 house yesterday

That is such a blessing for us. We can pay off some bills now. I feel so relieved. Well they wrote up the offer yesterday so I shouldn't say its a done deal yet, but hopfully things go well and we are out of the poor house. At least for a while <_<

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
That's great news Amy- Tell Kurt congrats

I've got 6 for sale right now.......something better sell soon!! thank God for side jobs

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(MrSunbum @ Jan 23 2004, 09:21 AM)I wish our house would sell.... could use some postive thoughts & energy sent this way.

I'm sending thought's your way Sunbum's

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
This time of the month really sux's, all of our bills come out of the account around the 20-22

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
good news amy!
mrs s, warm fun thoughts of house selling coming to FLA!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Congrats Goose and Fitchick! I feel your pain. My sales have been great lately, but with new construction, I don't get my commission until the customer breaks ground and materials delivered to the site... most of them starting in the spring.

The builder/home shows are starting now, the first one for the year is next weekend at the Novi Expo Center. I'll be there friday, saturday, and sunday. Thankfully my hours are until 2 there on sunday so I can still catch the superbowl.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts