Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Do you let your cat lay on the furniture?
2. Do you let your cat lay in your bed?
3. Do you feed him/her human food?
4. Do you have cat hair laying all over the house?
5. Where are some of the weirdest places you found cat hair?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
1. Do you let your cat lay on the furniture? I HAVE NO CHOICE
2. Do you let your cat lay in your bed? THEY RULE IT
3. Do you feed him/her human food? MR M IS THE GHETTO KITTY KNOCKING OVER THE GARBAGE AND FEASTING ON SCRAPS. HE'S FAT, TOO.
4. Do you have cat hair laying all over the house? DOES A BEAR CRAP IN THE WOODS?
5. Where are some of the weirdest places you found cat hair? MY UNDERWEAR DRAWER

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
ck... the bear.

1. Do you let your cat lay on the furniture? yeah its old furniture
2. Do you let your cat lay in your bed? yeah until I cant move then I kick her off.
3. Do you feed him/her human food? fish or chicken sometimes but she wont touch it right away.
4. Do you have cat hair laying all over the house? arrrrrgghhh! what CK said.
5. Where are some of the weirdest places you found cat hair? shouldn't this say "where you HAVE NOT found".

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
1. Do you let your cat lay on the furniture?
I don't honestly know where she is when i am not here, she does and I don't care.

On the covers not under them.

no way!
No not bad I have been vaccuming more since i got her.

5. Where are some of the weirdest places you found cat hair? I will get back to you on that i have only had her a week and a half.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
1. Do you let your cat lay on the furniture? Of course.

2. Do you let your cat lay in your bed? Not allowed in my room.

3. Do you feed him/her human food? Very rarely, maybe a piece of cheese, turkey or chicken once in a while.

4. Do you have cat hair laying all over the house? Not too bad as long as I keep after it with the vacuum.

Bottom level of the refridgerator, actually closed one of my cat s in there once. Had the door opened turned away for a moment then turned back around and closed the door..............
Meow..........meow...........MEOW!!!!!!! She doesn't do that anymore.

QUOTECadmonkey Posted on Mar 2 2004, 05:07 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ck... the bear.

My male cat's name is Bear.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
My "Kat" has a t-shirt

"I have the pu$$y so I make the rules"

She is right......she does

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
1. Do you let your cat lay on the furniture? Of course..
2. Do you let your cat lay in your bed? Only when Snowmaker isn't around to catch them, any other time they are on their own bed...
3. Do you feed him/her human food? Camille hates it, Felicia begs like a dog...Loves Doritos!
4. Do you have cat hair laying all over the house? Oh yeah, two long haired cats...
5. Where are some of the weirdest places you found cat hair? Hmm...in my underwear, the ones I was wearing...

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
My babies have full run of the house, I think it feels good to have the comfort of several purring cats snuggle with me as I dose off.
They get an occasional 'human food' snack but I think it's more healthy for them just to eat kibble.
Yes there is hair everywhere
I invest in a lot of lint brushes

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
1. Do you let your cat lay on the furniture? everything but the leather furniture.
2. Do you let your cat lay in your bed? I have no choice

3. Do you feed him/her human food? tried, they don't like it
vaccum alot!

5. Where are some of the weirdest places you found cat hair? nothing wierd yet...but it's EVERYWHERE!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
do you know that it is good to feed cats chicken and beef because they are true carnivores and need that in their diet? ask your vet, i swear it's true. he also said that fish is not that good for cats and the reason why people think it is is because we were brought up on disney cartoons where it always shows the cat catching & eating the big fish. i swear. ask your vet. (or at least dr dan at cats vet hospital on gratiot s of hall in clinton twp).

they still crap like horses, tho. geez.

·
Registered
91 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Mar 2 2004, 04:14 PM)1. Do you let your cat lay on the furniture?
The only place my cats are not aloud to go is on the kitchen counter tops,and table. After all they dig in cat litter and sh!t.
I'm fairley anal when it comes to cleanlyness, so there might be a few cat hairs around but it's not building up in corners or any thing.
The oddest thing my cats eat is bacon. Bugsy will make a entire package of it and my cats will eat 2 pieces by themselves.
My cats watch me and my family shower so when I dry myself off I usally get a stray hair...somewhere

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
my cats (and bobrob's dogs) have a fixation with the bathroom as well!! wierd!!!! stinky LOVES the bathtub when there's bubbles involved. he'll get up from a deep sleep to come hang out. when i'm doing 'something un lady like', they're BOTH there hanging out... freaking wierd cats!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
1. Do you let your cat lay on the furniture? CAN YOU STOP A CAT FROM NOT LOUNGING ON THE COUCH? WOODY IS ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED ON ANY TABLE OR COUNTER.

2. Do you let your cat lay in your bed? LITTLE WOODY IS THE ONLY GUY I SLEEP WITH. HE'S RIGHT NEXT TO ME EVERY MORNING!

3. Do you feed him/her human food? TUNA, IF HE'S LUCKY.

4. Do you have cat hair laying all over the house? THE BLENDS IN WELL WITH THE CARPET!

5. Where are some of the weirdest places you found cat hair? THE CAR. I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S WIERD. WOODY LIKES TO GO FOR CAR RIDES.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Mar 2 2004, 04:14 PM)1. Do you let your cat lay on the furniture?
1. As if I have a choice in the matter
2. Same as #1 unless I`m in it...Then no way
3. Don`t feed it to her but if she gets under the table before the dog she eats whatever the kids drop
4. Yes, every nook and cranny
5. On piles of clean clothes....she likes them fresh out of the dryer

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Mar 2 2004, 09:07 PM)do you know that it is good to feed cats chicken and beef because they are true carnivores and need that in their diet? ask your vet, i swear it's true. he also said that fish is not that good for cats and the reason why people think it is is because we were brought up on disney cartoons where it always shows the cat catching & eating the big fish. i swear. ask your vet. (or at least dr dan at cats vet hospital on gratiot s of hall in clinton twp).

they still crap like horses, tho. geez.

at this moment I cant remember why but fish is not good for cats according to a few vets I have spoken with. I think it might have something to do with urinary function. beef and chicken is OK but beef can have a tendency to get some kitties sick (mild belly ache). I'll give mine occasional scraps of chicken.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1. Do you let your cat lay on the furniture? She just does
2. Do you let your cat lay in your bed? only when Ed is already sleeping, otherwise he kicks her out...he's allergic to her
3. Do you feed him/her human food? No almost never
4. Do you have cat hair laying all over the house?Not too bad
5. Where are some of the weirdest places you found cat hair? Sleeping in my pajama drawer..lately she is always sleeping next to the fireplace..

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Mar 3 2004, 08:27 AM)2. Do you let your cat lay in your bed? only when Ed is already sleeping, otherwise he kicks her out...he's allergic to her
That always makes me laugh. One of the first questions I ask a man (that is a potential partner) is "are you allergic to cats?" When I was younger I never thought that would be important

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He tried to give me the Ultimatum when we moved in this new house, I told him to forget moving then, I'm not giving up my pet of 11 years! Her name is Mouse btw. When she is gone, we won't be getting another.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts