Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i worked today and tomorrow off in my schedule to have a massive garage sale. when i heard about the rain coming our way, i of course canceled it. so here i sit... slept in, answered emails, and now... ME TIME! wahoooooooo! i'm bowling tonight in a fundraiser for habitat for humanity, but the day is mine! wheeeeeeeee!

what should i do today, kids, besides sit online and pester ya'll! what's new with everyone? fill me in on how you've been!! it's been WAY too long since i got to sit around and talk to ya'll!

who's sleeping with who? who's getting married? who's sticking their nose where it doesn't belong? c'mon... fill me in homies!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 14 2004, 10:14 AM)what am i going to do with myself?
Is this a trick question?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have at it, snowbi. it's been too long since i've been able to screw around on line!
maybe i can use my new skills on microsoft picture it!

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
No news. Just down in the dumps today...
Here's something for you to read.... :>)

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
(Groucho Marx)

My wife says I don't listen to her ... or something like that.
(Pat Paulsen)

My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.
(Ed Furgol)

Money can't buy you happiness, but it does bring you a more pleasant form
of misery. (Spike Milligan)

What's the use of happiness? It can't buy you money.
(Henny Youngman)

I am opposed to millionaires, but it would be dangerous to offer me the
position. (Mark Twain)

At my age flowers scare me.
(George Burns)

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your
children will not have you declared legally insane in order to gain
control of your estate.
(Woody Allen)

A woman drove me to drink -- and I hadn't even the courtesy to thank her.
(W.C. Fields)

Those are my principles, if you don't like them...... I have others.
(Groucho Marx)

Last week I stated this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I
have since been visited by her sister and now wish to withdraw that statement.
(Mark Twain)

·
Registered
843 Posts
You could call my work and tell them I have to leave early for a dentist appointment and we could meet somewhere for lunch.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pf-lol! i like the bad luck one! that would be me!

deb--give me the #! lol! we need to do a girl's dinner again! how's gregg doin'? how's softball going?

i think i'm going to go shopping to replace my digital camera, maybe a massage, calls for mongo, lunch with double d...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... WHAT'S EVERYONE BEEN UP TO!?!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
You could go mow my lawn. It hasn't been cut since last Thursday.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
believe it or not, i never have done yard work. i've never started a lawnmower in my life, and i'd probably whack myself more instead of weeds! lol! i would NOT do a good job!

i think it's time to go shopping now.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Yes, we do need another girls dinner.

Gregg is a man...nuff said.

Softball... we could use peeps out there in the stands yelling.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
you could always buy me lunch at wooly-bully's.

what time do you want to meet?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you know.... i have lunch plans with double d, but let me see if she'll come this way! give me, like, 15 minutes on this! lol! we COULD! they got some GOOOOOOD food! (it's a secret! hee hee!) tg, call me!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
we'll be at wooly bullys for lunch and trivia & a $1 draft around 12:30... anyone else who is in the area and would like to join us, you're more than welcome to!

wooly bully's rock-n-diner is on groesbeck just south of 16. or call my cell 586-419-2500

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
cool, I'll be dare!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 14 2004, 10:54 AM)i'd probably whack myself more
There's an idea!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
You could come take care of the mouse that I just saw hanging out on my desk. I screamed and left the office for a second, when I came back the little stinker was on the floor eating my leftover popcorn

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ May 14 2004, 11:34 AM)You could come take care of the mouse that I just saw hanging out on my desk. I screamed and left the office for a second, when I came back the little stinker was on the floor eating my leftover popcorn

NO FRICKEN WAY!!!
I would fo sho have a heart attack...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ May 14 2004, 12:38 PM)QUOTE(Melly Jo @ May 14 2004, 11:34 AM) You could come take care of the mouse that I just saw hanging out on my desk. I screamed and left the office for a second, when I came back the little stinker was on the floor eating my leftover popcorn

NO FRICKEN WAY!!!
I would fo sho have a heart attack...

I am actually doing okay, just a little freaked out. I think I can still hear him behind my desk, so I kick it every so often to scare him

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
just returning from lunch. as far as i know, top gun and i will NEVER eat chunky peanut butter sandwiches for a long time.

we were joined by my two CRAZY insane buddies jiggy & ricky. nuts, nuts NUTS!!!!!

what a great day off! time for bowling!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 14 2004, 10:54 AM)believe it or not, i never have done yard work. i've never started a lawnmower in my life, and i'd probably whack myself more instead of weeds! lol! i would NOT do a good job!

i think it's time to go shopping now.

me too wanted to mow lawn today just finished picking up after dogs ready to start tractor and it starts raining//
then it quits for a while so iam thinking ok grass is dry ill get out there now ,, and it starts raining again.. guess it just wasnt meant to happen today..

C.k . come on over ill teach you how to start a lawn mower.. and cut grass you wont belive how much fun it is. ill even give you a beer to drink while you ride around on tractor.. and if you have fun you can do it again next week and the week after ...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts