Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i pulled my boat out of the water today onto my snazzy new to me shoreland'r trailer (roller trailers are greatest invention) and now that im no longer stuck in the water i was thinking of doing one or two more trips this year onto a lake that i have yet to fish. any good lakes close by worth checking out this time of year? hell even up north wouldnt be to bad of a idea. i have a buddy that live about 20 min south west of torch lake how is that for fishing? id really like to get into some pike and perch so i can stock the freezer back up. So if any one has any idea's let me know. My dad has a spare house on maceday and lotus but i have never cought any thing but baby rock bass out of that place.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
There are other lakes???

Houghton is a good panfish lake.
Go to Erie and troll for eyes near Cedar Point - Huron if you get an Ohio license.
Simcoe has been giving up big perch this fall as usual if you have a canuk license.

Don't know what else to recommend - I love LSC in Oct/November. The only other lake I personally fish this time of year is Erie or Belleville. I caught walleyes off Stoney Point in Erie on reef runners a few years ago on New Year Eve (38* h2o)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Lake Neppasing south of Lapeer on the south side of I69, the perch are a bit small but there are decent Eyes and bass, and its protected from the wind, I don't know when they pull the dock tho.
Water Boat Water resources Paddle Fluvial landforms of streams

Attachments

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Kent Lake (Kennsington Metro Park) is excellent for largemouth.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts