Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
it's my way. period.

the vertical blinds pulled either all the way open or all the way closed.
when brushing teeth, avoiding spittle & splash on the mirror and around the sink.
and everything needs to be organized! lol!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
good topic!

-I HAVE to get my hair trimmed every 8 weeks or I start wigging out...
-Brushing and flossing have to be done
-when I get gas I always have to fill up; never understood why people make more trips to the gas station to put in $5 here or $10 there
-used to be anal about paying half for a meal out, or buying my own drinks (pissed people off, actually)... but with mass gatherings such as LSCN, have overcome that and can handle being bought a drink and getting others back whenever or vice versa...

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
-the way the bathroom towels get folded.
-Hate getting up to a sink with dishes in it.
-people moving something other than where I put it. (Like a picture or a vase....etc.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I am a clean freak, so i am anal about small things like:

--I always rinse my plate before it goes in the dishwasher--

--I always rinse and the shower before i get out--

--Vacum the floor before i go to bed---

Wierd huh!!!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I am not anal about a darn thing. I wish I were sometimes, that way I would always have a clean house. Kurt leaves his shoes all over the house, now that bothers me !!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
The kids downloading stuff on MY computer

People walking over something on the floor instead of bending down to pick it up

My ex's not paying child support in a timely fashion (that really gets my goat!)

Hair in the bottom of the tub after a shower

My cooking - I am so ANAL about my sauces, etc. GOTTA BE PERFECT!

Getting my homework/school work done - totally anal about that

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
-The bed has to be made the second I get out of it. Even if someones laying there I flatten out the covers.

- NO WIRE HANGERS!!! I hate them

- Kitchen counter has to always be clean/clean kitchen

- I always have to have crunchies for my food

- I can't stand piles of paper/magazines lying around.....out of sight out of mind

- I freak out if there are dishes with food lying around on tables or counters if they are not be eaten from. Like empty containers or anything.

- Have to vacuum at least every other day....

I could go on and on....

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
all the cans in the kitchen cabiners must be facing with the label forward

i will not buy any item with a price that ends in 8 such as $23.98 or 1,228.00

towels must be folded in a Z pattern, with the rolled side facing out in the closet

when i go out for a night i do a complete check on all the windows and doors to be sure they are locked and then check the doors once again on the outside before leaving

all the dollar bills in my wallet are arranged from smallest to largest with all the presidents faces looking the same way, i used to have to arrange the bills in numerical sequence according to serial number but therapy has helped with this quirk

must answer the phone before it rings 4 times but not before it rings 2 times, if i pick up the phone at the exact time someone is calling and it rings i get freaked and have to say prayers, wash my hands, and burn the last phone bill before midnight

the candles on the corners of my pentagram in the basement must be between 2 to 4 inches tall and should be replaced immediatly if shorter, candles should be arranged at the exact point of each tip on the pentagram but not actually touching the mark itself

my nutz have to be on the left side of the gap in my pants, i've worn holes in pants adjusting myself to be comfortable

nothing huge, i'm sure others have similar quirks!!!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 15 2003, 08:42 AM)all the cans in the kitchen cabiners must be facing with the label forward

i will not buy any item with a price that ends in 8 such as $23.98 or 1,228.00

towels must be folded in a Z pattern, with the rolled side facing out in the closet

when i go out for a night i do a complete check on all the windows and doors to be sure they are locked and then check the doors once again on the outside before leaving

all the dollar bills in my wallet are arranged from smallest to largest with all the presidents faces looking the same way, i used to have to arrange the bills in numerical sequence according to serial number but therapy has helped with this quirk

must answer the phone before it rings 4 times but not before it rings 2 times, if i pick up the phone at the exact time someone is calling and it rings i get freaked and have to say prayers, wash my hands, and burn the last phone bill before midnight

the candles on the corners of my pentagram in the basement must be between 2 to 4 inches tall and should be replaced immediatly if shorter, candles should be arranged at the exact point of each tip on the pentagram but not actually touching the mark itself

my nutz have to be on the left side of the gap in my pants, i've worn holes in pants adjusting myself to be comfortable

nothing huge, i'm sure others have similar quirks!!!!
Come visit me, you will have a heart attack

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
LIFE!

I hate a picture in a room that is not straight.

I have to have to lawn cut with perfectly straight lines.

Dress shoes NEED to be polished at ALL times

A fridge full of left overs...and packed with same like items.

Clutter...I hate clutter, messy, un-organized closets, drawers, counter tops and table tops

I am having chest pains just thinking about it!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
My cooking has to be perfect, and my boat has to be clean. I am bugging out right now knowing that the deck on my boat is dirty. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Clothes have to be folded right (my way)

Hate wrinkles in clothes

Hate when people leave the toothpaste cap off or leave toothpaste in the sink

·
Registered
342 Posts
Getting rid of useless Clutter in the house.

Making a list of what I have To Do every week, otherwise I dont do anything

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I'm anal about people being anal about things in life that really don't matter!!

Sorry people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Paying for parking and paying for water. WTF- that sh!ts's supposed to be free!
I used to have a major problem paying cover charges, but have been getting over that somewhat.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
My wife would say everything....
I say I am anal about people who don't respect what you have worked hard for and don't respect what you have or what you have built or created..
We live in the country with a gravel drive and no one takes their shoes off when they come into the house. Then you feel that sand grit on the floor when you walk in your socks or slippers.. I hate that....

Also I am anal that people won't accept me as a friend or I won't fit in because I am very tall and heavy.. Stupid hey!!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Oct 15 2003, 11:29 AM)Also I am anal that people won't accept me as a friend or I won't fit in because I am very tall and heavy.. Stupid hey!!!
What?

I can't imagine people actually do that...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts