Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How will the beautiful weather be affecting your life?

I'll be exercising outside some how some way at some point.

Hazy is coming over for bit to help me fix my tractor (thank you again! And for helping out RicK and Maryann!)

Then I will cut my front lawn, try out my new pressure washer (thanks robyn for the info and finding where I could get it!)

Then hopefully I will paint my moldings so that when the installer comes over, I will just have to do touch ups

then hopefully I will finish painting the corners in the kitchen

then hopefully re-upholster at least one of my kitchen chairs!!

aiming high... and yet still such a small dent in the mound of stuff!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I'm showing two of my rental houses that I have in Warren. Other than that, probably work on quotes when I get back home.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
late boat ride after 10 pm...

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I just went on WDIV and the doppler is showing thunderstorms coming. I think that I will stay home and keep on remodeling.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I'm packing tonight as I've got Thursday and Friday off. Gathering up my rods and reels as tomorrow morning I'm headed for New Hampshire for an extended weekend fishing in the annual fishing derby...Winniderby

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ May 12 2004, 06:24 PM)I'm packing tonight as I've got Thursday and Friday off. Gathering up my rods and reels as tomorrow morning I'm headed for New Hampshire for an extended weekend fishing in the annual fishing derby...Winniderby
that sounds relaxing!

have fun Bob

see...I remembered your name!!!!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ May 12 2004, 06:26 PM)QUOTE(damn yankee @ May 12 2004, 06:24 PM) I'm packing tonight as I've got Thursday and Friday off. Gathering up my rods and reels as tomorrow morning I'm headed for New Hampshire for an extended weekend fishing in the annual fishing derby...Winniderby
that sounds relaxing!

have fun Bob

Remember that I have the GPS coordinates to your house?

As for this weekend, yeah it'll be great to be home. This the only time of year that the gang still all gets together, so it's a huge deal not to make it.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ May 12 2004, 06:31 PM)QUOTE(puppetshow @ May 12 2004, 06:26 PM) QUOTE(damn yankee @ May 12 2004, 06:24 PM) I'm packing tonight as I've got Thursday and Friday off. Gathering up my rods and reels as tomorrow morning I'm headed for New Hampshire for an extended weekend fishing in the annual fishing derby...Winniderby
that sounds relaxing!

have fun Bob

Remember that I have the GPS coordinates to your house?

As for this weekend, yeah it'll be great to be home. This the only time of year that the gang still all gets together, so it's a huge deal not to make it.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ May 12 2004, 06:57 PM)I'm not doing anything - I got fired today

Probably going to sit here and get drunk

I'm soooo sorry to hear that Pam

·
Registered
243 Posts
Thanks Lisa - this has been a crappy month for me.
Bad stuff happens in 3's

First my dad gets cancer
Second my 'position gets terminated'
Third............
I dunno, I'm not leaving the house, just in case I get in a car accident or something

This sucks

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ May 12 2004, 07:05 PM)Bad stuff happens in 3's

Third............
I dunno, I'm not leaving the house, just in case I get in a car accident or something

This sucks
good plan!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Pam-

I felt this way a few months ago and then everything turned around.....hang in there. It WILL get better!!

I'll send some positive vibes your way

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ May 12 2004, 06:57 PM)I'm not doing anything - I got fired today

Probably going to sit here and get drunk
Sorry to hear about that Pam, hope things look up for you

G

·
Pam- Keep your chin up.

I just got back from the lake, ridin the Sea Doo. What an Awesome afternoon.
Seen AFiremen out at Gull. Had a couple beers with him and his group. The lake was absolutly awesome. There was quite a large group out there at the island. The water is actually nice once you get used to it.
The season is rockin so far!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Eddie came over and we walked up to the ice cream place for some goodies then we took "Flat Stanley" behind the VFW on Jefferson, dodged alot of goose $hit, and beat him to a pulp.

Just wanted to see if you were paying attention or not

We had to take a pic of Flat Stanley by the water to send off to my friends son.

Beautiful Evening

ps. sorry to hear that Pam

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I just got home from school in time to go to bed so I can get up tomorrow and do it ALL over again.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts