·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having venison stew!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
a left~over tamale and a piece of cheese....my fault, i was invited to dinner at bobrob and colleens and didnt take them up on it

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Honeybaked ham, potato salad, baked beans, tuna salad, italian sausage, lasagna, garlic bread and toast, red cabbish, and lots of deserts.... Everything was homemade except for the ham... All of my family members got a care package to take home...

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Stouffer's <_< <_<

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Dec 25 2003, 06:05 PM)Stouffer's

Too funny Pat.

My dinner was yesterday at my folks house. Still full today. Had a late lazy breakfast, so just munching on leftovers. Yah I should have crashed bobrobs house too. Just down the road.

Sounds good Rich, now I know where you got your figure.

·
12,052 Posts
WOW, everything sounds better than my leftovers.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 25 2003, 06:41 PM)QUOTE(Boater2be @ Dec 25 2003, 06:05 PM) Stouffer's

Too funny Pat.

You think I'm kidding???

Had an excellent dinner at mom's on Christmas eve though.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Burp
Really, I didn't eat much today cuz we had 3 stops, but, I did fill up on sweets <_< and now some more champagne. Waiting for 3crabs to make me a strawberry daiquiri made with lots of vudka (said as I spelled it)

Had a Mimosa this morning before I ran out the door. Not much in a eating mood today....Just want alcohol
Rich keeps calling me a cheap wino and I'm like $33.00 a bottle, I'm not cheap, Honey

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Oh, man....I love Polish Hunter's Stew.....I buy it at the Polish Market
Yummy! I should have been born Polish

Do you guys make it homemade? I gotta try it sometime.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Well, seeing as I am in a hotel room, in Denver, on Christmas day, and there are "no" resterants open, I stopped in to the hole in the wall Mex place I have eating at regularly, while I've been here, and I ordered a bunch of carry out for today. For breakfast/lunch I had tamales, beans and rice(good call Dookie). I went to the movies this afternoon. Once I got back to the room I nuked up some enchiladas with beans and rice. It was very yummy. I will be back to the mex place tomorrow for breakfast of scrambled eggs with jalapenos, choriza and red chile sauce. Yumm.

Almost makes being away from home, alone, at Christmas, bearable.

Amost.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Dec 25 2003, 05:29 PM)Honeybaked ham, potato salad, baked beans, tuna salad, italian sausage, lasagna, garlic bread and toast, red cabbish, and lots of deserts.... Everything was homemade except for the ham... All of my family members got a care package to take home...
If there is a cholcolate cake at the end of that I would call it a perfect meal!

Mini

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
I had coneydog's , fried spam, applesauce, and a beer

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Dec 25 2003, 10:16 PM)QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Dec 25 2003, 05:29 PM) Honeybaked ham, potato salad, baked beans, tuna salad, italian sausage, lasagna, garlic bread and toast, red cabbish, and lots of deserts.... Everything was homemade except for the ham... All of my family members got a care package to take home...
If there is a cholcolate cake at the end of that I would call it a perfect meal!

Mini
deserts were homemade carrot cake, a pumpkin roll cake, canolis or however you spell it, apple pie, but no chocolate cake....
Hammer, I'm telling ya, it's the cookies that have given me my great figure...

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Spider @ Dec 25 2003, 10:11 PM)Well, seeing as I am in a hotel room, in Denver, on Christmas day, and there are "no" resterants open, I stopped in to the hole in the wall Mex place I have eating at regularly, while I've been here, and I ordered a bunch of carry out for today. For breakfast/lunch I had tamales, beans and rice(good call Dookie). I went to the movies this afternoon. Once I got back to the room I nuked up some enchiladas with beans and rice. It was very yummy. I will be back to the mex place tomorrow for breakfast of scrambled eggs with jalapenos, choriza and red chile sauce. Yumm.

Almost makes being away from home, alone, at Christmas, bearable.

Amost.
You and your hot stuff Spider......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts