Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2316 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see what types of music people listen to (if any) when on the board here. For me right now its:

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I'm listening to Rhyan talkin in his crib cuz he doesn't want to nap and the darn filter on the fishtank........ darn thing echoes through the house

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(EZC @ Jan 30 2003, 10:22 AM)

AH-WA-AH-AH-AH! Not as good as their first CD, but good choice.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Thanks mary jane. That song will be in my head for at least an hour now... pour some sugar on me, if you get enough. da da nah

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I sit in my cube and listen to headphones all day. I have a pair that gets 2,4,7 too but for the most part I listen to am radio all day or 97.1. I guess I've heard every song on the radio enough already. But I have one hand on my radio and the other on my mouse. Just flipping threw all day. I listen to Rush a lot to. Any ditto heads out there?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 30 2003, 10:31 AM)Thanks mary jane. That song will be in my head for at least an hour now... pour some sugar on me, if you get enough. da da nah
LoL. sorry! It's a great song!
I think next it'll be some poison...'Nothing But a Good TIme'. hehehh

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Jan 30 2003, 10:32 AM)I listen to Rush a lot to. Any ditto heads out there?
Is that what us Rush fans are called?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jan 30 2003, 10:32 AM)I sit in my cube and listen to headphones all day. I have a pair that gets 2,4,7 too but for the most part I listen to am radio all day or 97.1. I guess I've heard every song on the radio enough already. But I have one hand on my radio and the other on my mouse. Just flipping threw all day. I listen to Rush a lot to. Any ditto heads out there?
Used to be a huge "ditto head". Actually went to an appearance of his and still have a RUSH UNIVERSITY sweat shirt. Kinda got sick of the politics so now I usually listen to mindless talk on 97.1. The thing that sucks about Scott and Casey and D&D is that after listening to them for a couple months they repeat topics quite often and it sounds like replays. Some of the most boring topics they always do are:

1. your run-ins with homeless people
2. what celebrity would you like to see dead/missing/drop off face of earth
3. how do you get out of a speeding ticket
4. how did you injure yourself at work
5. what was the best concert you've ever been to

etc etc

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I'm not a big Scott & Casey fan. I think they kinda suck but I still listen every day for lack of anything better. I loved it when Kramer and Twitch were on mid days. After work if I listen to the radio it's tunes that get me fired up so I never get a chance to hear them.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Im listening to the President ramble on. I usually leave FOX or MSNBC on while I clean house.

I have a weird variety of music.

Old Punk.

Classic Rock
1. CCR
2. Steve Miller
3. Jimi

Then theres Retro Stuff
All that sh!t from the 80s
Not Madonna or Debbie Gibson.
Kon Kan, Sisters of Mercy, The Clash

Then theres my favorite of all time
Misfits
Social Distortion
CCR
Brian Setzer
Jimmy Buffet
Bob Marley
Ramones
"Otis Redding"
White Zombie
Violent Femmes
Man the list goes on.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
I was tempted to go to their (K&T) appearance last night at Cheetahs, but painting the livin room kept me busy.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh, that Rush. I was thinking of the band with Geddy, Alex and Neal.

1 - 20 of 2316 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.