Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Its almost 5. I am still in my comfy pj's and slippers.
I was trying to post in the "what are you listening to ..." thread. For some reason I needed to hear BNL...
Puter froze, had to re boot. As soon as I logged back on, some guy IM'd & asked what I was wearing?????

So I looked down & realised...... Life doesn't get any better. I worked from home today, chatted with friends, had a lot of laughs. On my 2nd Capt & coke (do I need rehab?) and I am still in my jammies.......

Attachments

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW....the jammies that go with the slippers are too cute. Has the chicks on them...says, "Chicks with Brains"....

life is good

G

·
A banana hammock, an AC-DC half shirt a sun viser,
white athletice tube socks just under the knee, and black open toes sandals.
sunblock on my nose, the white chalky stuff the lifegaurds
going to ride my pink womens huffy 10 speed to metro via the bike path.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I was waiting for his reply....

not as creative as I was expecting...... falling alittle short there Mr. Mahn Grayvee...?????

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Nothing of course!

I didn't know your were supposed to wear clothes at the home PC????

........Whatever, the cats dont care

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 05:03 PM)Its almost 5. I am still in my comfy pj's and slippers.
Must be nice! <_<

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you Lisa. They are MIA. I think Homer may have gotten to them.

O.k so it was funny when I was posting about being in my pj's. BUT Max and his buddy Charlie stopped by. And yes, still in pj's. The ugly side is no shower, hadn't even brushed my hair. And Max was doing the Japenese tourist thing , taking pics. I am totally humiliated...... <_<

Its one thing to tell everyone you are a bum and still in jammies. Another to see it online. I am glad I will be on the road tomorrow. Won't have to face it.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Green comfy sweat pants, T-Shirt and a sweater...all my window's are open...it's getting a little chilly out but gotta love that fresh air smell throughout the house!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
MrsSBum! He'll post 'em.......you know Max! I'm sure you look great!

DD......I'm ready for something warm, too! Darn, it's sure cooling off fast!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I look scary. Need to touch up my roots...not that I am not naturally blonde. My hair & the hair brush are stangers. The jammies are not cute. The only cute part was the slippers & I had lost them before he got here. Oh well.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Black silky basketball shorts...

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jun 16 2003, 09:26 PM)Black silky basketball shorts...
How YOU doin?????? (Joey voice)

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 09:27 PM)QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jun 16 2003, 09:26 PM) Black silky basketball shorts...
How YOU doin?????? (Joey voice)
Hangin' loose!!! Very Comfy!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Gray dress pants and a white shirt!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts