Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

What Are Your Quirks?

1K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  MrsSunbum 
I have issues with drinks, depending on my mood depends on how I will drink it. Water can be out of a glass with no ice. Sometimes with a straw. Sometimes a bottle will be ok, don't like hardly any ice in it. Milk is a small glass with 2 ice cubes. I won't ever drink out of our plastic cups, they have a funny smell to the plastic. Coke needs lots of ice, Mountain Dew out of the can needs only a few. Prefer fountain pop with 70% ice.

No one is allowed to do my laundry, I am very particular. No bleach in the house, EVER. does bad things

No one is allowed to eat my left over pizza. We can get 2 pizzas, one is mine, one is his, if he eats all of his, he is not allowed to eat mine! Other food is ok.

I don't eat Mayo at all. Raw eggs mixed with oil is sick and wrong to me. Most food needs a side of Italian Dressing.

I check every single item on my grocery bill to ensure proper prices. You wouldn't believe how many times I have found mistakes.

Thats it!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.