Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

What Are Your Quirks?

1K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  MrsSunbum 
I like.......

The toilet paper to roll from the top.

I hate....

papers laying around (mail, magazines, etc.). Instigator also hates that I "hide" them!

I don't like.....

Clutter...like nik naks and collectables. I like it simple: a few candles, pictures, plants, and flower vases. I am constantly throwing/giving things away- which....also makes Instigator very nervous!!

QUOTE(manana-II @ May 21 2004, 10:04 AM)I am with you Robyn... tom hates it when I put things away and he cant find them... lol. I hate clutter though.

I,as well, like the TP from the top.

I hate those hangers you guys get from taking your dress shirts to the dry cleaners..
They are such a pain in the arse.
Way too many to even know what to do with.

I CANT stand having any type of dish in the sink...

hmm.... i could go on and on... lol!
Cyndi....

I also hate those hangers, so what I do know is to save all of them, and then take them back to the dry cleaners. They have a recycling bin.

I'll add a couple of more....

I don't like ice cubes with my water or pop, except for the restaurant or fast food places. Prefer all beverages in the can or bottle...hate beer in a glass.

I too, only like Heinz 57 ketchup, but ONLY on french fries....on anything else...it's gross!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.