Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

What Are Your Quirks?

1K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  MrsSunbum 
#1 ·
Like:

My bedroom alarm clock has to be set 35 minutes ahead.

I also have to put the toilet paper on the roll with the paper coming off the bottom.

#2 ·
I like.......

The toilet paper to roll from the top.

I hate....

papers laying around (mail, magazines, etc.). Instigator also hates that I "hide" them!

I don't like.....

Clutter...like nik naks and collectables. I like it simple: a few candles, pictures, plants, and flower vases. I am constantly throwing/giving things away- which....also makes Instigator very nervous!!

#3 ·
being on time is a NECESSITY. for danimal, it's a rarity. (funbags, too, for that matter)

#4 ·
I am with you Robyn... tom hates it when I put things away and he cant find them... lol. I hate clutter though.

I,as well, like the TP from the top.

I hate those hangers you guys get from taking your dress shirts to the dry cleaners..
They are such a pain in the arse.
Way too many to even know what to do with.

I CANT stand having any type of dish in the sink...

hmm.... i could go on and on... lol!

#5 ·
cyndi quirks:

angst against fellow drivers
constant cleaner and put-er-awayer
lipstick always. Even in the middle of the night
Can't leave the house without earrings
Never ever fills up a gas tank. 5 trips a week at $5 each is better than one trip @ $30...
screamer at the thought of birds
tans even though it's bad for her
teeth retain lipstick for some weird reason
talks and covers up her mouth at the dinner table even when not chewing

hee hee...

#6 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 21 2004, 10:20 AM)cyndi quirks:

angst against fellow drivers
constant cleaner and put-er-awayer
lipstick always. Even in the middle of the night
Can't leave the house without earrings
Never ever fills up a gas tank. 5 trips a week at $5 each is better than one trip @ $30...
screamer at the thought of birds
tans even though it's bad for her
teeth retain lipstick for some weird reason

hee hee...

You know me so well!! lol.

Yes, definitly scream if a bird gets anywhere near me....

oh yeah, lipstick IS a necessity!!!

Pauligans quirks:

umm..... i know you have some.. lemme think for a minute...damn girl, i cant think of anything quirky that you do that i dont.. lol.

#7 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 21 2004, 11:20 AM)cyndi quirks:

You forgot: Refuses to take a drink of anything if food is in her mouth.

#8 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 21 2004, 10:30 AM)QUOTE(pauligan @ May 21 2004, 11:20 AM) cyndi quirks:

that is just down right WRONG and GROSS!!!

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(manana-II @ May 21 2004, 11:34 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 21 2004, 10:30 AM) QUOTE(pauligan @ May 21 2004, 11:20 AM) cyndi quirks:

that is just down right WRONG and GROSS!!!
But then why is it OK for your saliva to make the food "soggy"?

P.S. I just took a bite of my sandwich and then a swig of Mountain Dew.

#12 ·
pauligan quirks:

surely I have many... I'll share a few:

I have fits if a glass is put on my new counter tops with nothing underneath. Even though "supposedly" no ring mark will be permanently left.

I wash all of my laundry the same and dry it all. No special treatment ever.

I often walk into things because I don't pay enough attention to whats going on around me

I often make spontaneous purchases that I don't need, but want. And then later go "doh! Now was not the time for that!"

I throw away pennies but feel guilty each time

When I go out and my hair is straight, I brush it excessively. It never looks any different bc of it either

I will drive to pick up pizza to avoid the $1.50 delivery charge

I leave my truck an utter disaster with everything from tiles to left over air fresheners

I can use the same water glass for days on end.

#14 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 21 2004, 11:16 AM)pauligan quirks:

surely I have many... I'll share a few:

I can use the same water glass for days on end.
You do? I better break you from that habit.. ewwww.....

Yes you do indeed spontainously buy fro QVC and always proudly display your purchases on your desk at work or at home

You always buy make-up and spends tons on it, even though you barely wear it.

Yes, you DO dry everything.. miss shrinkage (lol- sweatpants)

#15 ·
I have issues with drinks, depending on my mood depends on how I will drink it. Water can be out of a glass with no ice. Sometimes with a straw. Sometimes a bottle will be ok, don't like hardly any ice in it. Milk is a small glass with 2 ice cubes. I won't ever drink out of our plastic cups, they have a funny smell to the plastic. Coke needs lots of ice, Mountain Dew out of the can needs only a few. Prefer fountain pop with 70% ice.

No one is allowed to do my laundry, I am very particular. No bleach in the house, EVER. does bad things

No one is allowed to eat my left over pizza. We can get 2 pizzas, one is mine, one is his, if he eats all of his, he is not allowed to eat mine! Other food is ok.

I don't eat Mayo at all. Raw eggs mixed with oil is sick and wrong to me. Most food needs a side of Italian Dressing.

I check every single item on my grocery bill to ensure proper prices. You wouldn't believe how many times I have found mistakes.

Thats it!!!

#16 ·
Quirks?? More like what am I anal about:

my "making dinner mess" has to be cleaned up somewhat before I can sit down and eat - hard to enjoy a meal when the kitchen is all out of sorts

I HAVE to have Heinz 57 Ketchup - no hunt's crap

SHOES OFF when you come in

gotta have good bleu cheese with wings - really, really good blue cheese - not the thin, runny ranch w/crumbled bleu in it

HAVE to sleep with 3 pillows - 2 under head and one "cuddle pillow"

that's about it

#17 ·
I'm sure I have many but the one that comes to the top of my head is:

dirty dishes left in the sink when the dishwasher is empty

#19 ·
QUOTE(manana-II @ May 21 2004, 10:04 AM)I am with you Robyn... tom hates it when I put things away and he cant find them... lol. I hate clutter though.

I,as well, like the TP from the top.

I hate those hangers you guys get from taking your dress shirts to the dry cleaners..
They are such a pain in the arse.
Way too many to even know what to do with.

I CANT stand having any type of dish in the sink...

hmm.... i could go on and on... lol!
Cyndi....

I also hate those hangers, so what I do know is to save all of them, and then take them back to the dry cleaners. They have a recycling bin.

I'll add a couple of more....

I don't like ice cubes with my water or pop, except for the restaurant or fast food places. Prefer all beverages in the can or bottle...hate beer in a glass.

I too, only like Heinz 57 ketchup, but ONLY on french fries....on anything else...it's gross!

#20 ·
I have a few.....

I clean as I cook and usually have the dishes done and the ingredients put away before sitting down to eat.

I have a "Sunday nite routine" I have to be home around dinner time.....giving baths, doing last minute laundry, getting ready for the new week ahead. (even in the summer)

I used to be very anal about housework.....cleaned the bathroom w/ an old toothbrush.....But since I've moved in with my dad and I am very crowded...I tend not to worry about those things so much anymore.

I never open e-mail that has been forwarded and forwarded and forwarded...........if the sender can't take the time to save it and re-send then it can't be that important.

and this is my biggest pet peeve......

I hate it when people don't watch their kids

( and I HAVE kids......)

It's very hard for me to be in a big group with with alot of kids and nobody's watching them.
Especially if I'm a guest in someone's home and I see kids running around and their parents don't care.

I usually don't last long at Chuckie Cheese

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
hmmm...this is a funny thread

...do not talk to me before I've had my morning tea.

...Never say, "Bye"....ALWAYS "SEE YA!" and it's never "I'll let ya go..." ALWAYS "I will talk to you later."

...My underwear and bra MUST match - or I will go without

...I never open my canned drinks more than a crack - I always know which one is mine and there won't be any foreign objects or insects inside.

...I DO NOT LIKE TALKING ON THE PHONE after work - I talk all day long...

...I hate HAIR. I often shave twice a day.

AND MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE:

I SEEN

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.