Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a year, but am currently drooling over the new bmw 5 series...

I know it will pry be too expensive but I can't wait to ditch the SUV and get back into a car...

But want a nice car..

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Hmmm....still drooling over the Saab or the Jaguar.....

Those were the others I was looking into but decided to just get my Wrangler this one last time before the kiddies come along and it becomes impractical..... <_<

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Mar 19 2004, 09:13 AM)I have a year, but am currently drooling over the new bmw 5 series...

I know it will pry be too expensive but I can't wait to ditch the SUV and get back into a car...

But want a nice car..
Love those cars!!! I went back to a car like 4 years ago, and love it. I get around just fine in the snow and have a smoother ride and don't spend as much money on gas!! Just make sure you get front wheel drive!
Although as much as I like the BMW's, my next car, which is about 4 years away, hopefully, it will be something like the Mercedes E320. Love that car!!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love the mercedes E class... but they start at $59k...

the bmw 5 series... SUPPOSEDLY start at like 44 or something...

still way expensive...

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Although i have 2 years left in my Mustang, i will more than likely buy a Lincoln LS. Drove one a couple years ago and loved it.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
a 25'-27' boat
a used truck to hall my boat twice a year.
AND!
new Pontiac GTO, or '05 Mustang, or newer used ragtop Firebird, hmmm or '69 Z28....or a '67 Shelby GT 500(yes like in the movie)...ahh but the list goes on....

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I'd love a cherried out 57' Cadillac with a drop-top - black on black

Probably will stay with a truck, but who knows.........
I've still got a year left also.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(turnmm @ Mar 19 2004, 09:30 AM)
1940 Willys pro street

Now you're talking!!!
I love cars...trucks...hot rods.....naustalgic cars.....Big motors the best

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Being practical as i am, i really like the VW Passat Silver, 4 motion. Also like Volvo can't remember the style though.

My '95 LeBaron Conv. has seen better days... love no car pmt. tho !!

Hey ThreeCrabs, what does 3C do on cars? body or mechanic stuff? I need both

·
Registered
517 Posts
I have watched the commercial for the New 2005 Envoy XUV and I love all of its capabilities. I am driving a Sebring LX right now, so I am just dreaming of something with more room.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Some people have Champagne taste on Beer salary <_<

Good for you boatchic, practicality never hurt anyone, makes you a real person.

why is it that people put so much stress on a car?
i have had real nice cars, cadillac eldorado, corvettes, ect....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i'm not a car person either, eddie. as long as it gets me from point a to b comfortably and safely. my current 2003 neon is the first car in about 8 years for me where i have a car payment. lol!

but, if i could choose, i would love a cabriolet convertable or a del sol... or maybe a wrangler.

in reality, i think my next new car will be a grocery getter!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Any thing that gets me from a to b and is dependable and looks decent.. preferably a free car or truck would be the best..

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(BoatChic @ Mar 19 2004, 10:53 AM)Being practical as i am, i really like the VW Passat Silver, 4 motion. Also like Volvo can't remember the style though.

My '95 LeBaron Conv. has seen better days... love no car pmt. tho !!

Hey ThreeCrabs, what does 3C do on cars? body or mechanic stuff? I need both

Stacy, give me a call with whatever you need. Except trans stuff, That's 3C terratory.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I typically buy things that I know I will like for a long time. I have had my Z for 10 years and still love it. It has been payd off for 7 and I love that too. My next car by chioce, dunno, I like my Z, maybe a Vette?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts