Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gotten Lou Diamond Phillips twice in the past two weeks. I used to get it all the time when I had hair down to my shoulders but haven't heard it in a while since last couple weeks. I don't see it. I also get Ross from friends, when my hair is short and kinda spiked, I kinda see that one more, more nerdly looking.

Post a picture of who other people think you look like. Or post a picture of what you think someone on this board looks like.

and

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Nope.....I don't look like anyone. Been asked if I'm Dolly Parton's sister <_<

Duece.....You do look like them! Holy smokes....funny.

Mark, Tim Curry.......I'm laughing.....Are you just as funny as him?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I have often been told:

Bridget Fonda

of late, that chick from Star Wars

used to be helen hunt (never liked that one!)

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Aug 1 2003, 09:39 AM)Duece, you forgot someone. " You look like a mix between Tom Cruise and a F**ken idiot!

I'm trying to remember who it was that Howard Stern (I think) said looked like Tom Cruise with down syndrome.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I have not really been told i look like anyone, EXECPT this one time (at band camp... j.k) i was in the grocery store check out line at Kroger and this guy was standing behind me...tapped me on the shoulder and said "Sorry to bother yo m'ame, but you look like the mom on the brady bunch in that sun dress"! What an insult~ I really did not know what to say....

·
Registered
585 Posts
MrsSunbunny...show them the pic of you with long hair...the one that you look like Kim Basinger (sp)

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i've been told christie brinkley.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Can you believe I've been told Val Kilmer before??

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(MsCin @ Aug 1 2003, 09:52 AM)MrsSunbunny...show them the pic of you with long hair...the one that you look like Kim Basinger (sp)
????? Don't remember that pic. Kim B. LOL I wish.

My sister said Sally Struthers. I was like NOW or Then?

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 1 2003, 09:54 AM)i've been told christie brinkley.
For sure! Girlie and I were watching TV the other day and saw her, and the resemblance was almost erie!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
yeah thanks Pauline... he was serious, he said he thought the mom was a hottie. ugh! I think that was supposed to be a pick up line-

Manana has been told that he looks like Bruce Willis- now my office manager was just in my office and picked up the picture I have on my desk and told me that tom looks like my boss... ugh! Great, now when i see him tonight, i will be thinking about my boss ** i hope not**

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Aug 1 2003, 08:39 AM)Duece, you forgot someone. " You look like a mix between Tom Cruise and a F**ken idiot!

1 - 20 of 106 Posts