Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
I stopped for a quick lunch today (at Aspens) between suppliers and when I came out, I realized I was parked next to a Black Avalanche with the plate "Instigator". Was this you?????

BUSTED!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I stayed in as usual....

been eating all day... celery, carrots, protein bar, fruit, slimfast... freaking BIKINI time on SATURDAY!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 2 2003, 04:10 PM)been eating all day... celery, carrots, protein bar, fruit, slimfast...
That is what I should be eating... At this rate, I'll never fit into my Speedo for JobbieNooner!!!
LOL

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 2 2003, 04:01 PM)I stopped for a quick lunch today (at Aspens) between suppliers and when I came out, I realized I was parked next to a Black Avalanche with the plate "Instigator". Was this you?????

BUSTED!

ummm......HOW COULD YOU HAVE MISSED THE SALEENAMOBILE?!?!?!?!!?!?

Yup, it was him and he was WITH ME
and another guy...

We were having a BUSINESS LUNCH FOR REAL Thank you...we're rocking and rolling on putting some deals together...........

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jun 2 2003, 06:44 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 2 2003, 04:01 PM) I stopped for a quick lunch today (at Aspens) between suppliers and when I came out, I realized I was parked next to a Black Avalanche with the plate "Instigator". Was this you?????

BUSTED!

and another guy...

We were having a BUSINESS LUNCH FOR REAL Thank you...we're rocking and rolling on putting some deals together...........
saleena,.... 2 guys..... d*mn girl....
eeeew you so h*rny

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 2 2003, 07:58 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jun 2 2003, 06:44 PM) QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 2 2003, 04:01 PM) I stopped for a quick lunch today (at Aspens) between suppliers and when I came out, I realized I was parked next to a Black Avalanche with the plate "Instigator". Was this you?????

BUSTED!

and another guy...

saleena,.... 2 guys..... d*mn girl....
eeeew you so h*rny

Must have been a commando day....lol

Mini

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

As a matter of fact.........

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
I ate a sandwich and drank a Wild Cherry Pepsi on my way to the GM plant in Pontiac. Tomorrow morning I get to drive to the GM plant in Marion, Indiana and spend either 2 or 3 days there... Exciting hey....

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I had a bag of jerky for lunch and I have to drive to 16 Mile and John R tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jun 2 2003, 07:44 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 2 2003, 04:01 PM) I stopped for a quick lunch today (at Aspens) between suppliers and when I came out, I realized I was parked next to a Black Avalanche with the plate "Instigator". Was this you?????

BUSTED!

and another guy...

I did not see the 'stang.

I know htere was a tricked yellow vette!

Where did you peeps sit????? At the bar?

I sat in the area that faced Hall. The booth I sat was about the fifth or sixth one against the wall. opposite the fireplaceand windows. I had an nice older lady for a waitress.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jun 2 2003, 08:09 PM)I ate a sandwich and drank a Wild Cherry Pepsi on my way to the GM plant in Pontiac. Tomorrow morning I get to drive to the GM plant in Marion, Indiana and spend either 2 or 3 days there... Exciting hey....

Supplier or GM'er?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
We sat at Instigator's "usual" booth...yeah, we were facing Hall Road...we were in the first or second booth against the wall, I think...I don't pay attention to those details...The Chicken Tortellini soup ROCKED, though....tunafish sandwich was fair...

I parked the Stang in the Back....all by itself so no clowns would hit it

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jun 2 2003, 10:46 PM)We sat at Instigator's "usual" booth...yeah, we were facing Hall Road...we were in the first or second booth against the wall, I think...I don't pay attention to those details...The Chicken Tortellini soup ROCKED, though....tunafish sandwich was fair...

I parked the Stang in the Back....all by itself so no clowns would hit it

Holy Cripes I had to walk right by you's.

I was there at 12:30 to 1:00 Parked right by the door next to an Black Avalanche.

I was wearing a grey Nautica Polo shirt & Blue Dockers.

Too cool!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
ummmm....NOT COOL. You walked RIGHT BY US............
TWICE PROBABLY.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jun 2 2003, 11:01 PM)ummmm....NOT COOL. You walked RIGHT BY US............
TWICE PROBABLY.
I wouldn't have bothered ya's anyway.

I only met Instigator once, at the rally when we started at CJ Barrymores.

I was in a bit of a hurry anyway. I had a 1:30

Next time!

I had the grilled chicken and a half order of onion rings! Pretty nice place, wanted to check it out. The staff was nice too. They took the time to ask if it was fast enough!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Sorry for the delayed response, but Saleena covered it for me! Out doing business all afternoon. Home computer was down for the weekend, but thanks to Todd Brady from Kyda Technologies (board name KYDA) I'll be up & running soon! Not this evening, however. Cocktails & Dreams is taking me to the Dixie Chicks concert!
I know Eddie will get a kick out of that! Actually, they just HAPPEN to be playing on the night we're meeting with a number of vendors this evening in the suites.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts