Registered
3,691 Posts
Baby sat the genny.
Better then not havine one i guess.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Hooked up the generator on the boat had air all night
Went to Jacks they were open ran into Mr & Mrs Duece 5 had a few beers with them And then hooked up with 2 girls and had a candle party on my boat till 6 this morning

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Aug 15 2003, 07:35 PM)Hooked up the generator on the boat had air all night
Went to Jacks they were open ran into Mr & Mrs Duece 5 had a few beers with them And then hooked up with 2 girls and had a candle party on my boat till 6 this morning

OMG! TMI! Mr. Btenn!
Glad you had a good night

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
A .
what else was there to do?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I was alone with the kids
I was a good girl....We all hoped into my bed and watched a movie and yes, I went to sleep before the end

You didn't loose power did you, Laney?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 15 2003, 07:39 PM)You didn't loose power did you, Laney?
Actually I did - last to go out first to get it back on, though...when I got home this afternoon after being stranded without gas somewhere in Oakland County (Saleenamobile is still there....) my power was on...

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Aug 15 2003, 07:35 PM)Hooked up the generator on the boat had air all night

Man, you live the life!
Can I be your new best friend??

NoCode

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Aug 15 2003, 07:42 PM)Oakland County (Saleenamobile is still there....) my power was on...
Hope it's secure! You should have called me....I could have brought you a can of gas.

Hey, you think the two chicks on Bteen's boat were blondes???

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Aug 15 2003, 07:42 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 15 2003, 07:39 PM) You didn't loose power did you, Laney?
Actually I did - last to go out first to get it back on, though...when I got home this afternoon after being stranded without gas somewhere in Oakland County (Saleenamobile is still there....) my power was on...
Let me know if you need help getting your car....

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 15 2003, 07:44 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Aug 15 2003, 07:42 PM) Oakland County (Saleenamobile is still there....) my power was on...
Hope it's secure! You should have called me....I could have brought you a can of gas.

Hey, you think the two chicks on Bteen's boat were blondes???

One was a blond the other was a full blown ***** married to another woman lets just say she cheated on her wife

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
It's in a very safe place

I made it to my destination.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Aug 15 2003, 07:47 PM)One was a blond the other was a full blown ***** married to another woman lets just say she cheated on her wife

I'm laughing my tan @$$ of here....Are you making up stories now??? Did the heat get to you????

did the crew from E come down to video it for the Howard Stern show????

Sorry, Bbutt....Just pickin' on ya....you know i luv ya!

Saleena, cool girl friend! Good to know!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 15 2003, 07:51 PM)QUOTE(btenn @ Aug 15 2003, 07:47 PM) One was a blond the other was a full blown ***** married to another woman lets just say she cheated on her wife

I'm laughing my tan @$$ of here....Are you making up stories now??? Did the heat get to you????

did the crew from E come down to video it for the Howard Stern show????

Sorry, Bbutt....Just pickin' on ya....you know i luv ya!

Saleena, cool girl friend! Good to know!
It was a freek show!!
And I was in the middle.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I'm sure you know where I was, girlie...HEY, I got spooked about the terrorists/end of the world thing...haha...I said to myself: "Self, either your gonna smoke or you're gonna do "A"............. I was already home and still had power at my house at the time... As I was driving I got a text page: No Power. Bad Traffic. Listen to 97.1. My reply: Still coming.

so I drove and drove in that terrible traffic - chewing a straw furiously - on "Empty" in a pile up on M59...but I made it and I had an incredible night and there were no terrorists and we are all still around
And my car is safe and sound - still needs the headlamp fixed anyway, so it is cool.

OH...the FUNNIEST....my dear friend tried siphoning gas for me from his truck, his boat....poor guy - got it all over his face....couldn't get it to come out...so he drove me all the way home
sweet.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I see you down there Saleena....What should we do next to him????

I'm sooo geeked...there are 3-4 monarch butterflies on my butterfly bush out front! So cool!

Hey, Bteen...I said bush

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 15 2003, 08:01 PM)I see you down there Saleena....What should we do next to him????

I'm sooo geeked...there are 3-4 monarch butterflies on my butterfly bush out front! So cool!

Hey, Bteen...I said bush

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(NoCode_DNR @ Aug 15 2003, 07:45 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Aug 15 2003, 07:42 PM) QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 15 2003, 07:39 PM) You didn't loose power did you, Laney?
Let me know if you need help getting your car....
Wow, Thank You
That is sweet of you.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Went to boat with freezer food, turned on genset, turned on AC to 65, put food in freezer, took shower, watched tv..went to bed.

Boring, but I was comfortable.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.