Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,308 Posts
Too much <_<

My sister and I are the only siblings that still buy for each other in my family. I gave my sister her Chrismtas sweater, that she has been saying she has always wanted, early so she could wear it before or on Christmas and the ungrateful person she is, she took it back already. Next year I won't be buying her anything!

Bah Humbug!

· Registered
2,308 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 23 2003, 11:02 AM)QUOTE(Boss @ Dec 23 2003, 12:49 PM) It is never too late, I say get the necklace!
What kind of necklace?
Can I see a picture of it?
Where can I get one just like it?

....the ball has been tossed....it's up in the air....the crowd cheers..... it's a Slam Dunk.

Isn't it the one from Zales that is the three diamond pendant necklace? That is the one I wanted. It is set in white gold. They have one that is a total of 1/4 karat or one that is a total 1/2 karat (that is the one I wanted
) Oh and the earrings and the ring.....

www.zales.com

Print out a picture and tape it to your forehead!

· Registered
2,308 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Dec 23 2003, 11:16 AM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 23 2003, 11:11 AM)

Like tihs one?

Close to this....But the diamonds are Princess cut,or round set in platnum or white

gold....Cost is $199.00
I thought they only made the necklace in the brilliant, also knows as the round. Isn't princess cut the square cut? If so I think the round stones give off more sparkle along with the white gold. If you get the platinum she will need to clean it more and that is just a pain.

Hmmmmm <_< Maybe I should buy myself one?

· Registered
2,308 Posts
<_< Don't even bother trying to convince him that I deserve it, it doesn't work. He has become to accustomed to all I do and he expects it now. It is time to go on strike again soon. Plus, I don't throw my good jewelry in a box, I wear it. It is the "costume" jewelry that is in a box.

Taxman I don't know about the lengths. These look good when they are laying in the hollow, or base of the neck.

I do know they make different diamond sized though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.