Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
4,657 Posts
QUOTE(WakinUp @ May 23 2003, 10:25 AM)Hey, guys just wondering what everybody does at work and also where do you work???

I'm a Service Engineer (contract) for GM at the Warren Tech Center.

Rob
I suppose I get payed for that also, but I own Dolphin Marine Company. I do Pre-purchase surveys, inspections and appraisals. Hopefully I will be able to stop being an SE and have Dolphin support me full time eventually.

· Registered
2,009 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ May 23 2003, 11:33 AM)QUOTE(WakinUp @ May 23 2003, 10:25 AM) Hey, guys just wondering what everybody does at work and also where do you work???

Rob
I suppose I get payed for that also, but I own Dolphin Marine Company. I do Pre-purchase surveys, inspections and appraisals. Hopefully I will be able to stop being an SE and have Dolphin support me full time eventually.
Good plug, Hazy!!

· Registered
2,009 Posts
I'm Chief Job Hater at my work. Known to many as "That crabby a$$hole with the office by the sh*tter"

When I'm not doing that I'm the Sales Manager (HA) for an electronics manufacturing company.

· Registered
2,511 Posts
QUOTE(WakinUp @ May 23 2003, 03:25 PM)Hey, guys just wondering what everybody does at work and also where do you work???

Rob
Rob, I work about 75 feet from your desk.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.