Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for me, i'd NEVER touch sour cream. now i like it. cream cheese, too.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
guacamole... ewwww it was green

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I eat all the same foods
I hated liver as a kid and still do
I did live on pb & j sandwiches though and won't eat one to this day....that's the opposite response to the question though.

I've got my bro, niece and nephew over....so I made the kids mac and cheese and my homemade garlic bread (fresh garlic, babe) and my nephew ate half the loaf of bread
Wonder if he'll still eat that when he gets big

Rich walked in when we were finishing up and was like, "My eyes are burning....I better eat a slice and join the party"
It still smells in here <_<

oh, I had my bread with feta cheese, olives and diced tomatoes...it was yummy.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
pandora, I love turtle poop! I made some last night to go with the nacho supreme I made! used 7 avocados, 4 mammoth jalapeños and none left <_< Rich ate it all

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jan 24 2004, 02:56 PM)oh, I had my bread with feta cheese, olives and diced tomatoes...it was yummy.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm!! i do the same except i use crumbled blu cheese instead of feta !! mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
dammit now i have to go get some

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
btenn it saye what not who...

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I would not eat most green veggies as a kid. Now there is only a couple that I don't like. Other then that I was not a picky eater.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Jan 24 2004, 03:13 PM)
Never mind you guys are talking about food

regardless food or people, it still wouldn't count, you didn't know you were gay when you were younger and would have such a strong hankerin' for the beef sausage when you finally came out the closet!!!!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
There a alot of foods I used to hate carrots and mushrooms I'll eat them now as long as they are raw.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Hey, you men have a confession to make

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Cooked carrots!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Jan 24 2004, 05:37 PM)QUOTE(btenn @ Jan 24 2004, 03:13 PM)
Never mind you guys are talking about food

regardless food or people, it still wouldn't count, you didn't know you were gay when you were younger and would have such a strong hankerin' for the beef sausage when you finally came out the closet!!!!
Don't pick on Btenn....... <_<

That is my job

Kat.....was this the confession you were looking for?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Asparagus used to make me puke when I was a kid. Still can't stand the smell of the jarred stuff but enjoy fresh now.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
steak

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Peas, carrots, stuffed peppers, cabbage, corned beef to name a few. My tastes have changed a lot since I was a youngin. I eat quite a bit more than I used to thankfully.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts