Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I like the thin ones but the thick don't tip over as much.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I personally like the soft plastic ones but hard to store on the boat. I like these because the can comes out easily. The collapsibles ones are easy to store but tip and I don't think they keep your brewski cold and I hate the foam ones because sooner or later they rip and the can doesn't come out. I'm on the hunt right now for personalized koozies.

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
I like the thick ones because I do think they work better, but I've recently have seen the thin ones that zip up the side of a bottle, covering the whole bottle but where the cap would go. Seems like those would work pretty nice!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I think the thick ones work better, but it can be hard to get a can out of it you leave it in over night. Personally I drink the beer to fast to really need a Koozie, and really use them as a way to keep track of my beer

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Thin ones on the boat because they fit in the cupholders, thick foam ones at home.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
thick one to keep my "on deck" beer cold, and the thin one for the beer I'm drinking while walking the gauntlet...which then goes in my swimsuit pocket easier when i'm done with that beer and I the crack open the beer in the thick coozie.

oh yeah and sometimes a when I'm drinking cornona's in the glass bottle on the boat and I cant find my zipper bottle coozie, I then need the thin coozie inside of the thick coozie cause corona bottles are too small in diameter to fit the big coozie right...but i think way too much about that kinda stuff.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Sep 28 2009, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thick one to keep my "on deck" beer cold, and the thin one for the beer I'm drinking while walking the gauntlet...which then goes in my swimsuit pocket easier when i'm done with that beer and I the crack open the beer in the thick coozie.

oh yeah and sometimes a when I'm drinking cornona's in the glass bottle on the boat and I cant find my zipper bottle coozie, I then need the thin coozie inside of the thick coozie cause corona bottles are too small in diameter to fit the big coozie right...but i think way too much about that kinda stuff.

This also works with coors light and mic ultra...

·
Registered
307 Posts
Thick ones, they fit in my cup holders and I think keep the beer colder, except that the Coors Light cans don't fit in either of them. How about the old school Koozies remember they were styrofoam.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.