Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wonder what foreign country company came along with this name and did no research into the use of the word here in the USA. The sign is on Big Beaver near John R.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 11 2003, 01:05 PM)Wonder what foreign country company came along with this name and did no research into the use of the word here in the USA. The sign is on Big Beaver near John R.
I've seen that sign before and wondered the same thing.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 11 2003, 01:05 PM)Wonder what foreign country company came along with this name and did no research into the use of the word here in the USA. The sign is on Big Beaver near John R.
Hard to believe it would be on Big Beaver (exit 69)....seems that it should be in PoleTown....lol

Mini

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
thats as good as this one

Attachments

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
That is where i work.
INA usa.

*** and LuK are in the same bldg.

·
Premium Member
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Dec 11 2003, 03:28 PM)German company should be F.A.G. Bearings been doing business with them for years.
That's cause your're a ****. Oh, wrong thread.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Dec 13 2003, 12:53 PM)QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 11 2003, 01:05 PM) Wonder what foreign country company came along with this name and did no research into the use of the word here in the USA. The sign is on Big Beaver near John R.
That is where i work.
INA usa.

I was just getting around to posting that. I found out that MJ works there at Simasko's party.

Luk makes high quality clutches
*** makes high quality bearings
Inna makes the mechanical componentry for variable valve timing I think. MJ, Is that right??

They all share the same parent company though.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 14 2003, 06:34 AM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Dec 13 2003, 12:53 PM) QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 11 2003, 01:05 PM) Wonder what foreign country company came along with this name and did no research into the use of the word here in the USA. The sign is on Big Beaver near John R.
That is where i work.
INA usa.

I was just getting around to posting that. I found out that MJ works there at Simasko's party.

Luk makes high quality clutches
*** makes high quality bearings
Inna makes the mechanical componentry for variable valve timing I think. MJ, Is that right??

They all share the same parent company though.
Yup you are right.

we are owned by the Schaeffler Group

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.