Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
12,052 Posts
I think snowflake p!ssed him off with those pictures.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
he was here a while back, said his hours are so twisted around.... no time for anything
between the hospital and fire dept...

·
12,052 Posts
I think he said something about meeting snowflake in a dark alley.

G

·
QUOTE(hammer @ May 14 2003, 05:08 PM)I think he said something about meeting snowflake in a dark alley.
For a little backdoor love.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Thanks for the concern, but yes I am still here! I have been real busy between all my jobs (4 of them) and trying to get the boat ready for summer, haven't had much time to get on-line. But I am looking forward to a good summer with everyone!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
question it, and he will come.............................
eiry ! eary ! (sp)

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 14 2003, 05:30 PM)question it, and he will come.............................
eiry ! eary ! (sp)
LOL

eary
eiry
and you forgot "Erie"

but it really is EERIE

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I saw him on saturday. He drove right past me in the ambulance while I was edging and didn't even wave. <_<

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ May 14 2003, 04:51 PM)I think snowflake p!ssed him off with those pictures.

What did Snowsissy do????? <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
MISS YOU AFIREMAN!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ May 14 2003, 06:26 PM)Thanks for the concern, but yes I am still here! I have been real busy between all my jobs (4 of them) and trying to get the boat ready for summer, haven't had much time to get on-line. But I am looking forward to a good summer with everyone!

I know the feelin buddy...hang in there summers coming!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 14 2003, 11:21 PM)MISS YOU AFIREMAN!

Thank you! I miss everyone too!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ May 14 2003, 10:45 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ May 14 2003, 04:51 PM) I think snowflake p!ssed him off with those pictures.

What did Snowsissy do?????

See what I have to put up with?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ May 14 2003, 06:26 PM)Thanks for the concern, but yes I am still here! I have been real busy between all my jobs (4 of them) and trying to get the boat ready for summer, haven't had much time to get on-line. But I am looking forward to a good summer with everyone!

Hi Afireman...glad to hear you are doing well and that you didn't let Snowflake run you off the board!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ May 14 2003, 07:26 PM)Thanks for the concern, but yes I am still here! I have been real busy between all my jobs (4 of them) and trying to get the boat ready for summer, haven't had much time to get on-line. But I am looking forward to a good summer with everyone!

COOL DUDE <_<

1 - 20 of 20 Posts