Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Vendor
797 Posts
QUOTE(Shockwave @ Aug 29 2009, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This was once a great sight where great walleye info and great friendships were made. Friendship will alway countinue!

Well, between the all of the new Muskie experts that have to make negative comments on everybody's posts even though I have underwear with more time and experience then they have at Muskie fishing and the guys that rip you when you don't post GPS numbers every time you have a successful day, most Walleye guys have apparently gone elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
QUOTE(Wally Ranger @ Aug 29 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shockwave @ Aug 29 2009, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This was once a great sight where great walleye info and great friendships were made. Friendship will alway countinue!

Well, between the all of the new Muskie experts that have to make negative comments on everybody's posts even though I have underwear with more time and experience then they have at Muskie fishing and the guys that rip you when you don't post GPS numbers every time you have a successful day, most Walleye guys have apparently gone elsewhere.

That about sums it all up.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
QUOTE(WALLEYE JUNKIE @ Aug 29 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(salt river bob @ Aug 29 2009, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> View attachment 66045 HERE'S MY CATCH FOR THE DAY NW OF THE SCL 17 FT OF WATER 7:30 AM TILL 1:00 PM TILL THE WIND STARTED BLOWING REAL GOOD!!!

Nice catch Bob! B)

Dittos that! Man, the top one is a hog.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
QUOTE(Shockwave @ Aug 29 2009, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This was once a great sight where great walleye info and great friendships were made. Friendship will alway countinue!

I hope you got my pm. Glad to see you back in action again. I hope your wrist is all healed up.

The last time I posted report of "limits" I received numerous msg's asking for the location. When it's my spot I will let peeps know were it is but when its not my spot (gps #'s) my mouth is shut. Sorry but I have to respect my peers.

Dennis (Wally Ranger) summed it up pretty good with all the experts we have here along with the new fascist regime many have been keeping a tight lip. Even some of the better musky fisherman have stopped posting reports. I still think 10% of the fisherman catch 90% of the fish and most of those 10% (no pun intended) quite posting.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
QUOTE(Wally Ranger @ Aug 29 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shockwave @ Aug 29 2009, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This was once a great sight where great walleye info and great friendships were made. Friendship will alway countinue!

I have underwear with more time and experience

That right there is funny, I don't care who you are!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(salt river bob @ Aug 29 2009, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> View attachment 66045 HERE'S MY CATCH FOR THE DAY NW OF THE SCL 17 FT OF WATER 7:30 AM TILL 1:00 PM TILL THE WIND STARTED BLOWING REAL GOOD!!!
Nice catch bob.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
If I was catching them I would post. But haven't been able to do much as far as walleye go. Only perch.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
What happened was there are too many people on here that think their chit don't stink. They act like they are the God of walleye, bass, musky fishing etc. Someone shows another person how to catch a fish & now that person is the almighty expert now because they learned how to catch a fish. The FACT is there are NO EXPERTS on this site. EVERYONE on here learned what they are doing from someone else, a book/magazine, or TV etc. Some people just build on what they learned & perfect it to their liking.

The spring walleye run starts getting hot & all of a sudden we have 1,000 guys thinking they should be on the FLW Walleye Tour. Then C&R Bass starts & we have 1,000 guys thinking they're KVD. Musky starts & a guy that never caught a musky before catches one & now they're ready to write a book about musky fishing.

There are too many attention whores that get upset when the attention is turned away from them. In order for them to get that attention back they resort to childish posts attacking people or starting chit just to get off on it. They make up multiple ID's because their need for attention is out of control. They are just looking for someone to hold them because they didn't get enough love when they were a baby.

BTW, I'm a self proclaimed EXPERT. I know everything about nothing & know nothing about everything.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
sorry but you Walleye guyz are just being a bunch of big baby's. I have seen numerous reports and pics of Walleyes on this site. This post has NO substance and is just a sh-- starter with the bass and muskie guys. Good luck with that and let's see where this one goes lol.

Or you could go catch some walleyes and then post a bad a$$ report for all to enjoy......

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
This thread is the whole reason most guys have left this site. Can't you all see that it's just turning into another chit thread? I used to love this site. Now I spend about 5 minutes here each day because no one can seem to play nice. I've been on this site for about 5 years now and it's reached a new low.

·
Registered
526 Posts
QUOTE(RJT @ Aug 29 2009, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shockwave @ Aug 29 2009, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This was once a great sight where great walleye info and great friendships were made. Friendship will alway countinue!

I hope you got my pm. Glad to see you back in action again. I hope your wrist is all healed up.

The last time I posted report of "limits" I received numerous msg's asking for the location. When it's my spot I will let peeps know were it is but when its not my spot (gps #'s) my mouth is shut. Sorry but I have to respect my peers.

Dennis (Wally Ranger) summed it up pretty good with all the experts we have here along with the new fascist regime many have been keeping a tight lip. Even some of the better musky fisherman have stopped posting reports. I still think 10% of the fisherman catch 90% of the fish and most of those 10% (no pun intended) quite posting.

Don't know if it's perception or reality but it goes in cycles, things will turn around in the fall.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Well, I got a "Reported Post" from this thread asking me to move it to the Fishin' Hole because this isn't a report or a tip and is likely to turn into a, shall we say...."spirited debate." I told him I was hoping the thead would die and just fall to the second page so I'd not have to "mod" anything and move someone's thread and piss anyone off.....

But this thread isn't dying, and it's going to get spirited, and that's fine. We'll continue on over in the Fishin' Hole. That is why we have it in the first place.

Carry on....

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.